Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Victini is no longer a thing in UU, I need a replacement that's viable for TR.
Suggestions? Camerupt comes to mind.

All that hassle for that TR Victini and I can't use it now ;~;

I'm looking for a HA Karrablast, if anyone has one. I have one with all the Egg Moves I need, but no HA one anywhere in my old games/Bank. I can't offer too much, but I do have some Hex flawless dudes lying around or something.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, would anyone with Instacheck mind telling me my TSV? I'll offer cloning in return, or a bred Pokemon
It'll be tested. And knowing Victini's destructive potential... Well.
Instacheck a thing again?
As of the v1.2 update to Pokémon X and Y (circa December 2013) Instacheck does not work as intended anymore (long story short, it [most likely] never will be updated to work again; as if it were, someone would quickly update the battle-checker app to work again too).

That said there are still several ways to check TSVs. PM/VM me to arrange if you'd like me to do it (although will have to be in ~2 hours from now).

Do politoed and kingdra benefit from having a specific hidden power? Only grass and electric come to mind, not even sure if it's worth getting rid of a move they would benefit more from. Specifically for choice scarf politoed and choice specs kingdra.

Last edited:
Do politoed and kingdra benefit from having a specific hidden power? Only grass and electric come to mind, not even sure if it's worth getting rid of a move yet would benefit more from. Specifically for choice scarf politoed and choice specs kingdra.
fire on kindra? as it's basically walled by steels...but usually it doesn't have space for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)