Crimz's giveaways, and stuff! Now Available: [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropping by to say that I thought Simple was Numel's HA! Maybe everyone else is making the same mistake as me lol. Maybe if you include that in your post, people might be more willing to get the Oblivious ones? I know for a fact that I would have!

Sorry for being MIA guys! Okay, let's get these trades done. XD

Just dropping by to say that I thought Simple was Numel's HA! Maybe everyone else is making the same mistake as me lol. Maybe if you include that in your post, people might be more willing to get the Oblivious ones? I know for a fact that I would have!
I hope that's not what everyone is thinking, because HA is impossible with an apricorn ball! I think people want simple because it turns into solid rock when numel evolves, whereas oblivious turns into magma armor. Solid rock reduces super-effective damage, so it's the superior ability. You can still breed simple numels from oblivious ones, though, and its ability won't matter at all when it mega evolves and gains sheer force. :)

i put a pidgey male level 4 the message is crimzonlogic
Sorry for not checking in yesterday. It looks like the pidgey is gone. :(

Would like to trade the regular way please :) I have added your FC :)
I've added you, let me know if you are available anytime soon. :)

Oh, God...I want one of those Togepi females! This one, specifically: x/x/31/31/31/31 - X2
Deposited a female level 14 Flabébé. Thanks in advance! :D

Oh, God...I want one of those Togepi females! This one, specifically: x/x/31/31/31/31 - X2
Deposited a female level 14 Flabébé. Thanks in advance! :D
I'm sorry, my internet was off for a while and I still can't connect with my 3DS. I'll save that one for you, and hopefully I can get it online soon.

I think my wifi is good to go. Sorry it took so long, but I can trade you that togepi, as well as anything else that anyone wanted to trade. I have a box full of guaranteed 4IV female togepis(without attack) if anyone wants one!
._. I just got one from someone else. Like, an hour ago. Thanks, anyway.

Hello can I get a Togepi? x/x/31/31/31/31
I've added your friendcode, mine is 1521-4979-2339, IGN: Sei.
What is your timezone by the way? I'm on GMT+8.

Crimz, could I get one of the Togepi spitbacks? Whichever is fine, it doesn't matter to me. Does regular trading work? I'm in GMT-4:00

Hello can I get a Togepi? x/x/31/31/31/31
I've added your friendcode, mine is 1521-4979-2339, IGN: Sei.
What is your timezone by the way? I'm on GMT+8.
Crimz, could I get one of the Togepi spitbacks? Whichever is fine, it doesn't matter to me. Does regular trading work? I'm in GMT-4:00
I would like one of those Numel! My FC is 4527-9901-2278; IGN Cerebrain.
Please tag me when you're ready. Ty so much.
Yes to all. I should be available tomorrow around this time, maybe a little earlier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)