Not open for further replies.
CMT for
Thundurus
Naive - Prankster
30/31/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice

- Knock off, Thunder Punch, Super Power
Nicknamable
If there's nothing, I can try to do a 6th gen breeding project for you in your 6th gen wants. However it might take awhile since I'll have to recatch some pokes in the certain balls you want :]

CMT for Naïve Thundurus, and Adamant Shiny Charizard, both with tutors of course. Post there if you like something. My new Zygardes are nickname-able for a limited time. :P

Lol, what's up with the sudden Thundurus hype? XD

Thundurus
Naive - Prankster
30/31/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice

Nicknamable
CMT for this please...willing to give you a couple shinies

Edit: I can absolutely do

Adamant - Overcoat (HA)
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Drill run, Knock off, Mega Horn, Pursuit
In Timer Ball as well
If you can breed that Escavalier that is definitely enough :)

CMT for
Thundurus
Naive - Prankster
30/31/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice

Nicknamable
If there's nothing, I can try to do a 6th gen breeding project for you in your 6th gen wants. However it might take awhile since I'll have to recatch some pokes in the certain balls you want :]
Would be nice if you could breed any of my 6th gen wants, don't mind if it takes a little time :)

CMT for Naïve Thundurus, and Adamant Shiny Charizard, both with tutors of course. Post there if you like something. My new Zygardes are nickname-able for a limited time. :P
Like the jolly Zygarde, but need some time to come up with a nickname cause I have no clue what a Zygarde even is xD
I would like a female protean dive ball Froakie and the Shiny Fennekin :)

Would be nice if you could breed any of my 6th gen wants, don't mind if it takes a little time :)

Like the jolly Zygarde, but need some time to come up with a nickname cause I have no clue what a Zygarde even is xD
Ill get to work on it right away then..male or female?

Could you CMT for the non shiny version of this
Adamant - Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Knock off, Super Power, Bug Bite, Tailwind
Available non-shiny as well!
Nicknamable

I can do the Adament Sharpedo (lol, my avatar) if you'll like. What ball do you want the most? And any prefered gender?

Could you CMT for the non shiny version of this
Adamant - Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Knock off, Super Power, Bug Bite, Tailwind
Available non-shiny as well!
Nicknamable
Sorry didn't think anything I need. You can check my want list and see if there is anything you can breed.

I can do the Adament Sharpedo (lol, my avatar) if you'll like. What ball do you want the most? And any prefered gender?

Gaah, really can't pick xD Dive, quick and net all looks really nice ;___; So take the one that you like the most or are easiest to get :) Mega gets more yellow thought, so Quick might be good for it. Female would be prefered, since I might want to try to breed a mixed set later. But if you get ANY spitback female with HA ability (0-4IVs) then male is cool too. Also if you wanna breed modest nature while you are at it, I can give you a store credit for that :) But right now I won't be RNG:ing for a while, kinda lost the mood for it.

Sorry didn't think anything I need. You can check my want list and see if there is anything you can breed.

Gaah, really can't pick xD Dive, quick and net all looks really nice ;___; So take the one that you like the most or are easiest to get :) Mega gets more yellow thought, so Quick might be good for it. Female would be prefered, since I might want to try to breed a mixed set later. But if you get ANY spitback female with HA ability (0-4IVs) then male is cool too. Also if you wanna breed modest nature while you are at it, I can give you a store credit for that :) But right now I won't be RNG:ing for a while, kinda lost the mood for it.
I can try to breed an Adament and Modest if you want, as well as try to breed flawless 5 IV's which will take time. I don't have any breeding project requests at the moment, so it doesn't hurt to try and get 5IV Flawless for you. I'll probably do Quick since M-Sharpedo does get more Yellow. :]

I can try to breed an Adament and Modest if you want, as well as try to breed flawless 5 IV's which will take time. I don't have any breeding project requests at the moment, so it doesn't hurt to try and get 5IV Flawless for you. I'll probably do Quick since M-Sharpedo does get more Yellow. :]
Sounds good :) I'm not in a big hurry, so you don't have to stress it.

I'll try the kabutops will take time though

hey so i'm going to sv a venipede in a luxury ball , it will be adamant nature
Since i'm going for 30 eggs, there might be spare eggs after i'm done with it .
what nickname do you want for it ?
I'll tell you what i want after i finish this order .

I'll try the kabutops will take time though
Okay, thats okay :)

(female)
Adamant - No Guard (HA)
31/31/31/30/31/31
- Drill run, Knock off, Mega Horn, Pursuit
is all ready for you
Okay, can trade tomorrow :)

hey so i'm going to sv a venipede in a luxury ball , it will be adamant nature
Since i'm going for 30 eggs, there might be spare eggs after i'm done with it .
what nickname do you want for it ?
I'll tell you what i want after i finish this order .
Caterkiller would be nice :)

Hello! :)

I'm looking for a Sylveon with HA, being more specific I'm interested in this Sylveon.

Eevee
Bold - Anticipation (For a Sylveon with Pixilate)
31/x/31/30/30/31
Hidden power ground

- Hyper Voice, Wish, Heal bell (I don't need Yawn)
Non-shiny (Nickname Fluttershy)

I can breed any pokémon (non shiny) that you need or if you need a 6th. gen event pokémon, I can trade it if you want.

Greetings!! I hope you can help me I'm desperate

Last edited:
Sounds good...dis you want a nickname? Also do you have a shelmet you can trade so she evolves or is it ok as a karrablast?
Nah, can take without nickname :) Can trade today, don't have a shelmet right now, but I have two 3DSes and game so its okay ^^

Hello! :)

I'm looking for a Sylveon with HA, being more specific I'm interested in this Sylveon.

Eevee
Bold - Anticipation (For a Sylveon with Pixilate)
31/x/31/30/30/31
Hidden power ground

- Hyper Voice, Wish, Heal bell (I don't need Yawn)
Non-shiny (Nickname Fluttershy)

I can breed any pokémon (non shiny) that you need or if you need a 6th. gen event pokémon, I can trade it if you want.

Greetings!! I hope you can help me I'm desperate
Okay, did you find my 6th gen want list? Cause i hve some breeding project that are still free to claim :) Might make a little update with more project during the weekend ^^

Nah, can take without nickname :) Can trade today, don't have a shelmet right now, but I have two 3DSes and game so its okay ^^

Okay, did you find my 6th gen want list? Cause i hve some breeding project that are still free to claim :) Might make a little update with more project during the weekend ^^
well like last time our timezones may be an issue...i won't be able to get on for about 6 and a half hours at the earliest

Hello! I was wondering if you're interested in this:

Buneary (F)
Jolly | Limber | 31/31/31/27/31/31
Egg moves: Fake Out, Switcheroo, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
OT: Raptor | TID: 53077 | Hatch Thread

It's uncloned by the way.

Oh, yep. I saw the list. I can breed these three pokémon

Meganium
Calm - Overgrowth
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Aromatheraphy, Leech seed

Ariados
Admant - Insomnia
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Mega Horn, Toxic spikes

Lopunny
Jolly - Limber (HA)
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Fake out, Ice punch, Encore
- Female

Which Pokémon do you want I breed? Or if you want another one send me a message :)

Hello! I was wondering if you're interested in this:

Buneary (F)
Jolly | Limber | 31/31/31/27/31/31
Egg moves: Fake Out, Switcheroo, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
OT: Raptor | TID: 53077 | Hatch Thread

It's uncloned by the way.
I'm interested, but keep in mind all my pokémon is cloned.

Oh, yep. I saw the list. I can breed these three pokémon

Meganium
Calm - Overgrowth
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Aromatheraphy, Leech seed

Ariados
Admant - Insomnia
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Mega Horn, Toxic spikes

Lopunny
Jolly - Limber (HA)
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Fake out, Ice punch, Encore
- Female

Which Pokémon do you want I breed? Or if you want another one send me a message :)
Can you breed Lopunny in luxury ball? I think I prefer Lopunny then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)