Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best hidden power for camerupt?
I can't say what the best HP for Camerupt is, but Grass, Electric, Ground and maybe even Rock sound like good uses for water and opposing fire types.
I don't know Camerupt's movepool, so some of these HPs may be redundant (and/or simply outclassed by other moves).

EDIT:
Just checked out Camerupt's movepool and it has numerous options for ground and rock moves that either do more damage or outright outclass HP Rock/Ground.

HP Rock --> Ancient Power for the special side; Rock Slide and Stone Edge on the physical side
HP Ground --> Earth Power and Mud Bomb for special STAB; Earthquake and Bulldoze on the physical side

The above moves either out-damage the corresponding HP, or have additional effects. Additionally, it is worth noting that Camerupt has 100 Atk and 105 Sp. Atk, so there is hardly a difference between the two - discounting investment, of course.

Oh, and Solar Beam instead of HP Grass...

Last edited:
You can have the one I got from WT a long time ago.

Just put a Bunnelby on the GTS searching for a Male, Lv. 100 (91-100, iirc) Alakazam with the message "Smogon"

Before you do that, however, let me know your OT first so I know who to look for.

EDIT:
Hey! Where'd the quoted text go?! Now I have to edit it in...

Looking for female spitbacks of the following (nature, IVs, and Egg Moves don't matter):
Friend Ball Oddish
Level Ball Slakoth
Dream Ball Petilil
Lure Ball Heracross
Fast Ball Pikachu
Premier Ball Cranidos
PM me for details about what I can offer.

Last edited:
Looking for these females. They do not have to have perfect IVs, egg moves, or any beneficial nature.

• Premier Ball Goldeen (Lightningrod)

• Luxury Ball Goldeen (Lightningrod)

• Repeat Ball Rattata (Hustle)

• Luxury Ball Rattata (Hustle)

• Luxury Ball Kricketot (Run Away)

• Repeat Ball Burmy (Overcoat)

• Luxury Ball Burmy (Overcoat)

• Heal Ball Buneary (Limber)

• Luxury Ball Meowth (Unnerve)

I'm offering Dream Ball females and will trade two for one of the Pokemon mentioned above.

Last edited:
Still need the following Dex filler

Need:
Cloyster
Kingdra
Magby
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Sealeo
Kyogre
Shinx
Buizel
Shellos
Bonsly
Uxie
Regigigas
Cresselia
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Keldeo
Genesect
I could do touch trades for all of those if you don't mind not being able to keep them.
You'd have to give me a few minutes to grab stuff from Bank though...
That is if you're still here, I can't hang around much longer tonight, although the offer's still there if you haven't been helped tomorrow...

Last edited:
I could do touch trades for all of those if you don't mind not being able to keep them.
You'd have to give me a few minutes to grab stuff from Bank though...
That is if you're still here, I can't hang around much longer tonight, although the offer's still there if you haven't been helped tomorrow...
If you're still available, your help would be appreciated

Edit: been helped, need Walrein/Spheal line

Last edited:
Hi!
Looking for starly/staravia/staraptor with reckless, it don't have to be spitback or male/female just need the Hidden ability.

I'm offering one of this pokemons:

Honedge, Quiet male 31/31/31/x/31/31 with No Guard
Noibat, Timid Female 31/x/31/x/31/31 With Frisk
Aron, Adamant Female 31/31/31/x/x/31 With Sturdy

If you are interested in trading PM me n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)