Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for these females. They do not have to have perfect IVs, egg moves, or any beneficial nature.

• Luxury Ball Kricketot (Run Away)
  • Repeat Ball Rattata (Hustle)
  • Heal Ball Buneary (Limber)

I'm offering Dream Ball females and will trade two for one of the Pokemon mentioned above.

Last edited:
i got a question. i just faced a guy in xy and he had softboiled mew is that even possible to get legitimatly as of today? not to mention it was on a actual ou team so it had to have REALLY good ivs. my lo latios with 31 sp.a and 252 evs in spa/timid did about 50%. was this guy using a hacked mew? might have been 5-6 ivs
Nah that's a Tutor move for Mew. And regarding the damage, Mew is really bulky.

Nah that's a Tutor move for Mew. And regarding the damage, Mew is really bulky.
im well aware its a gen 3 move tutor. but its really hard to belive that someone has a actual legit mew with softboiled. not to mention hes not telling me how he got it.... its my fault for rematching him with the same team... he counterd my team for our seconed match..

im well aware its a gen 3 move tutor. but its really hard to belive that someone has a actual legit mew with softboiled. not to mention hes not telling me how he got it.... its my fault for rematching him with the same team... he counterd my team for our seconed match..
There do exist ways to RNG Gen 3 (albeit not convenient or practical as I understand it). And even if it's not legitimate to trade, it's technically legal at least.

yeah but its near impossible to get softboiled mew. not to mention that all of the dudes shinies were jp. and mew was also. dude was from usa. its just really odd. you can rng it all you like but softboiled mews just as rare as wish chansy and bliss.

yeah but its near impossible to get softboiled mew. not to mention that all of the dudes shinies were jp. and mew was also. dude was from usa. its just really odd. you can rng it all you like but softboiled mews just as rare as wish chansy and bliss.
No, not really. In fact, my friend is RNGing shiny mew on a Japanese emulator, the only way to get shiny mew (not by emulator, but by Japan only event). It's not really that hard to understand.

Thing is, there was the Old Sea Chart in Japanese Emerald, so an injected event, while "legitimacy" is debatable, is a "legal" way to obtain one. And the Shiny thing further supports the possibility it was RNG'd

To keep the thread on topic, does anyone know where I can find a Prankster Thundurus, Timid or Naive mixed?

Anyone know whether the Snorlax on Route 7 in X/Y is Shiny locked? I know I can just breed a Shiny Snorlax, this is more out of curiosity, given that they appear to have arbitrarily Shiny-locked the Kanto legendaries.

Just curiosity right here, but how much value do you think is in a naive 18-19/18-19/18-19/24-25/8-9/30-31 (can't remember if speed was 28-29 or 30-31 tbh) XD GoD lugia? Kept this one a while back, and I don't know whether I plan on trading it once I get the means of transferring it up, so it was just peaking my curiosity. And who better to ask about value than the people themselves :P.

Just curiosity right here, but how much value do you think is in a naive 18-19/18-19/18-19/24-25/8-9/30-31 (can't remember if speed was 28-29 or 30-31 tbh) XD GoD lugia? Kept this one a while back, and I don't know whether I plan on trading it once I get the means of transferring it up, so it was just peaking my curiosity. And who better to ask about value than the people themselves :P.
I personally wouldn't have the greatest interest.

GoD Lugia doesn't offer any hugely useful unique tutor moves, HGSS let it get all the balls anyway, its IVs are all around not that great, and Naive is a pretty abyssmal nature for Lugia.

Sorry if I'm sounding harsh, but I figure you want honesty.

I personally wouldn't have the greatest interest.

GoD Lugia doesn't offer any hugely useful unique tutor moves, HGSS let it get all the balls anyway, its IVs are all around not that great, and Naive is a pretty abyssmal nature for Lugia.

Sorry if I'm sounding harsh, but I figure you want honesty.
Yeah, I appreciate honesty a lot more than someone just trying to be nice :). Although, tbf, psycho boost is a pretty good move for lugia if going offensive. And when going for lugia, I just wanted a +speed nature. And I agree on all your points, but I was mainly concerned on whether the IVs were good for the nature given. However again, I really appreciate your opinion :).

(/mad because I still regret tossing the 15/xx/8/31/14/31 timid one I tossed 5 months ago >.>).

Forgot to say this, but thanks for the response :D.

Last edited:
On another note, I have a Bold Eevee that needs to learn a Fairy move to evolve to Sylveon.
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Yawn
- Heal Bell

Obvious move to go is Yawn, but minor thing. Does Eevee have any use for Yawn as a Cleric Sylveon?

any hoenn/sinnoh/unova shinnies worth being in great ball/moon ball ?

I like blue , and i'm a high rank member of the Alpha Team ( like 3rd in command) .

Speaking as a collector, I'd definitely be interested in the novelty of a semi-decent GoD Lugia. I might be the only one though.

On another note, I have a Bold Eevee that needs to learn a Fairy move to evolve to Sylveon.
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Yawn
- Heal Bell

Obvious move to go is Yawn, but minor thing. Does Eevee have any use for Yawn as a Cleric Sylveon?
Nope. Only Espeon has any use for Yawn.

Yeah, I appreciate honesty a lot more than someone just trying to be nice :). Although, tbf, psycho boost is a pretty good move for lugia if going offensive. And when going for lugia, I just wanted a +speed nature. And I agree on all your points, but I was mainly concerned on whether the IVs were good for the nature given. However again, I really appreciate your opinion :).

(/mad because I still regret tossing the 15/xx/8/31/14/31 timid one I tossed 5 months ago >.>).
Deo-A probably fills the "kill everything with psycho boost, screw defenses" role better, and given Lugia's 106/90/130/90/154/110 base stats and rather barren offensive Physical movepool Naive seems like a pretty terrible nature.

any hoenn/sinnoh/unova shinnies worth being in great ball/moon ball ?

I like blue , and i'm a high rank member of the Alpha Team ( like 3rd in command) .
The red matches the claws Dive is still better though
Not Great/Moon, but it's blue
Mega will probably look terrible in it
nvm, Simipour sux

Deo-A probably fills the "kill everything with psycho boost, screw defenses" role better, and given Lugia's 106/90/130/90/154/110 base stats and rather barren offensive Physical movepool Naive seems like a pretty terrible nature.

nvm, Simipour sux
I have zangoose in dive and love it

I am going to do great ball HA ralt (justified) but everybody is with the dream ball band wagon, so i'll have to go to friend safari to get one

I hate monkey

Thanks Ray :)

nvm, Simipour sux
True :). Guess it'll just have to be something someone wants to trade for because of pretty good ivs and collection rather than actual competitive value still gonna run specs lugia cause its hilarious.

Btw guys Speaking of XD GoD, which mon should I go for on my next playthrough (of course it won't happen until I am able to trade lugia), a better lugia (like probably a timid one) or a Baton Pass zapdos? (I know that it's saves before you can check its ivs, so I'd obviously have to have some special pokemon to find out at least HP and speed).

Last edited:
Looking for any female Roselia with Natural Cure in a Friend Ball. IVs and nature don't matter. I'm offering Dream Ball females. Please PM or VM me.

Okay, apparantly the National Dex doesn't count Sylveon as caught unless the Eevee was caught in Kalos...

Does anyone have a Kalos-Born Sylveon that they can touch trade me for data? It's the last thing I need for National dex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)