Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw guys Speaking of XD GoD, which mon should I go for on my next playthrough (of course it won't happen until I am able to trade lugia), a better lugia (like probably a timid one) or a Baton Pass zapdos? (I know that it's saves before you can check its ivs, so I'd obviously have to have some special pokemon to find out at least HP and speed).
Well its not like you get just one shot of catching the burds/Lugia/theothershit. This pretty much means: "NUKE EVERYTHING" then SR for it later lol ^^
idk if its the best strat though

Hey there! Has anyone a spare Adamant male/female non-Spanish Magikarp/Gyarados with Intimidate and good IVs? I'm gonna start Masuda for a Shiny one, and breeding one just for that... (Yes, I'm lazy >.<) I can give in exchange a 5IV Timid Gastly with Disable and Perish Song.

Hey there! Has anyone a spare Adamant male/female non-Spanish Magikarp/Gyarados with Intimidate and good IVs? I'm gonna start Masuda for a Shiny one, and breeding one just for that... (Yes, I'm lazy >.<) I can give in exchange a 5IV Timid Gastly with Disable and Perish Song.
I'm from india, so masuda should work. it's still a lv19 magikarp w/ swift swim, and iirc it should evolve and get intimidate. Also I don't want the gastly seeing I have one already, so I can do it for free :3

I'm from india, so masuda should work. it's still a lv19 magikarp w/ swift swim, and iirc it should evolve and get intimidate. Also I don't want the gastly seeing I have one already, so I can do it for free :3
Wow, thanks man. My FC is 3883-5681-7643, PM me with yours when you can :D

i have a question related to Mons in unique balls. how much value would a clefa in a dream ball/mawile in a dream ball be worth is it any good?

Hey could anyone trade me/help me get a Blazikenite? Sorry if this is a ridiculous request, I dunno what people would want in exchange so I'm just putting it out there :)

If Female, they're worth quite a lot.
If Male...
(Things such as Egg Moves add to their value)
yeah its female. they got wish cute charm or magic guard(clefa)calm i think
the mawiles are just hyper cutter or intimidate and female with fire fang and they are adament.

Hey could anyone trade me/help me get a Blazikenite? Sorry if this is a ridiculous request, I dunno what people would want in exchange so I'm just putting it out there :)
I have a couple of extras, as long as you don't mind it being a clone.

What are you offering for it?
TBH, I'll take any interesting ball female spitback, but if you want to offer something better, feel free :P

TBH, I'll take any interesting ball female spitback, but if you want to offer something better, feel free :P
Sorry to get myself in the middle of your conversation, but I'd be intereste in a blazikenite too, if you dont mind

Ok I don't mind it being a clone but I have really no idea what anything you said just now means :p Care to elaborate?

Ok I don't mind it being a clone but I have really no idea what anything you said just now means :p Care to elaborate?
To elaborate for them
Spitback = A pokemon from breeding for IVs. They won't have all the IVs they use perfect (Ex: Scizor with perfect everything except Attack), but are still useful for things like Egg Moves, their ball, Hidden ability.

Since Gen 6 allows Females to pass the Pokeball they're caught in to their eggs, some people like to match them up for flavor/pizazz.

Sorry to get myself in the middle of your conversation, but I'd be intereste in a blazikenite too, if you dont mind
Sure, the more the merrier!

Sorry, I was guessing you'd been breeding.
A spitback being any breeding reject that's not perfect, interesting ball being "not pokeball", and I hope I don't have to tell you what a female is...
So really, just any random female in any ball other than pokeball.

EDIT: but pika pal explained it better, and faster...

Ok thanks guys, yeah I breed a lot so I have plenty of spitbacks even though I normally wonder trade then. I'll have a look now, for anything female with some ivs and not in a pokeball, got it. :)

Edit: This is what I found. All female.
- Ultra ball, Timid Gastly w/ Perish Song
- Quick ball (I think, it's blue and yellow), Adamant Karrablast w/ Knock Off
- Moon ball (I think, it's ble with a yellow crescent), Lax Gligar w/ Knock Off
- Ultra ball, Adamant Gible
- Repeat ball (Again not 100% sure), Rash Fletchling (Big Pecks)

I think that's about it, anything interesting?

Edit 2: I'm a little colorblind so that's why I'm having trouble with these balls sometimes..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)