Flaws Of Humantiy - Giving away Hoenn Megas!

Do you think it's okay to re-breed something not re-distributable and make my own re-distributable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I got confused when you were telling a previous poster there are 4 giveaways! Great hopefully see you online soon!
Which one do you want to go with Metagross? I can trade for a few more minutes; lol it's almost 4:30 am here... *yawn*

EDIT: You still haven't added me. Also, yeah, you can win CrackedOut or Lies and trade a Spearow for Dux, if you want to enter the other two giveaways.

Which one do you want to go with Metagross? I can trade for a few more minutes; lol it's almost 4:30 am here... *yawn*

EDIT: You still haven't added me. Also, yeah, you can win CrackedOut or Lies and trade a Spearow for Dux, if you want to enter the other two giveaways.
Hi I have added you now, I would like Misery to go with Metagross, and I would like to trade a Spearow for Dux, and here is my story for Lies:

Once I was in school sitting on the table with two of my closest friend, Ed and Lucy, and we were in a lesson with a teacher we all hated because he shouted at the whole class whenever anyone was naughty. He had to go out of the room for a minute and Lucy suggested one of us take a bite out of the apple the teacher had on his desk. Ed ran up, took a bite and sat back down. When the teacher came back, he saw the bite straight away, and almost turned purple. He seemed to know it was someone from our table as he called us all up to the front and asked who did it. Straight away Ed pointed at me and said "he did". I was so shocked I couldn't say anything to defend myself while the teacher screamed at me and gave me extra homework. It was only afterwards that I realised I could have shown the teacher that the teeth marks in the apple weren't mine.

Hi I have added you now, I would like Misery to go with Metagross, and I would like to trade a Spearow for Dux, and here is my story for Lies:

Once I was in school sitting on the table with two of my closest friend, Ed and Lucy, and we were in a lesson with a teacher we all hated because he shouted at the whole class whenever anyone was naughty. He had to go out of the room for a minute and Lucy suggested one of us take a bite out of the apple the teacher had on his desk. Ed ran up, took a bite and sat back down. When the teacher came back, he saw the bite straight away, and almost turned purple. He seemed to know it was someone from our table as he called us all up to the front and asked who did it. Straight away Ed pointed at me and said "he did". I was so shocked I couldn't say anything to defend myself while the teacher screamed at me and gave me extra homework. It was only afterwards that I realised I could have shown the teacher that the teeth marks in the apple weren't mine.
Cool, try and catch me smogon sometime to collect your prizes.

FC 4828 6023 1034 ign jet
[719] Diancie

OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/30
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return
jet1.png

FC 4828 6023 1034 ign jet
[719] Diancie

OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/30
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return
View attachment 26630
I am online now with you added. Invite when ready. Are you sure that is all you wanted? You can get 3 more from the other three giveaway sections.

EDIT: You are afk at the moment, so I am just going to re-stock the giveaway game with some stuff; post here when you can trade and let me know if you have the all mighty spearow.

Last edited:

[186] Shiny Politoed Nicknamed: Misery
OT:
R (48242) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Swift Swim (Drizzle)
IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Encore
Current Moves: Rest, Sleep Talk, Scald, Psychic
Ev trained: 124 HP / 232 Special Attack / 152 Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
I bred this myself. Nicknamed Misery because re-breeding other peoples monsters makes me Miserable! Also, because Drizzle is like a little Rain Cloud over your head. Credit to Vaporeon for the mother. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Misery".

[717] Yveltal Nicknamed: Wrath
OT:
Pokéguy (Y, 11246) (Lv. 52)
Nature:
Timid - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/12/29/31/31/31
Current Moves: Hurricane, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse, Oblivion Wing
Ev trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock : 15

Notes:
I reset this Yveltal myself. This is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Wrath".​
Misery
So the most miserable time of my life was when I was about to turn 10 years old. My father died a month before my birthday and I was really depressed by that loss. Not only that a few months later we had to move to another house and changed schools so I lost all the friends from my neighborhood and school. It was a really sad and miserable part of my life. Things got better over time I made new friends, overcame the grief, learned to play the drums and started a band with my new friends. I'm 23yo now so this is way in the past (I'm not crying while typing this, lol).

Wrath
A few months back I wanted to trade for your Yveltal but you had it as NonRedis and wanted more than 1 pokemon for it, iirc. Now I come to this thread and its absolutley free and full redis??? What?? grrr.... lol jk you can ignore this entry if you want.

Also here it goes for the megas, yes thats a smile xD I'd like the metagross please
DSC_0003.JPG

Misery
So the most miserable time of my life was when I was about to turn 10 years old. My father died a month before my birthday and I was really depressed by that loss. Not only that a few months later we had to move to another house and changed schools so I lost all the friends from my neighborhood and school. It was a really sad and miserable part of my life. Things got better over time I made new friends, overcame the grief, learned to play the drums and started a band with my new friends. I'm 23yo now so this is way in the past (I'm not crying while typing this, lol).

Wrath
A few months back I wanted to trade for your Yveltal but you had it as NonRedis and wanted more than 1 pokemon for it, iirc. Now I come to this thread and its absolutley free and full redis??? What?? grrr.... lol jk you can ignore this entry if you want.

Also here it goes for the megas, yes thats a smile xD I'd like the metagross please
View attachment 26634
First off, sorry about your father. Truth be told my father abandoned me before I was born; leaving a different kind of scar. I'm not crying while typing this either though; lol. Secondly, sorry for the delay on this; I checked your story when you posted it, but found I was sold out of Politoed and Diancie (smogoners are miserable and legend hungry; lol) and I was hatching shiny Gallade for the giveaway when you messaged me and had a very busy day on smogon / reddit, as I also had to get one of the Gallade nicknamed for ooh_shiny and truth be told, you got buried in requests from other people and I forgot you posted.

That being said, when I found time, I checked bank and found a small deposit of Misery and Diancie so they are still in stock. I am getting 15 more of each, from Raichufan92 in the morning. He is also ev training the Adamant and Jolly Gallades I bred for the giveaway; 165 Ralts you lucky bastards! so those will be in stock tomorrow too. I have set up a breeding project with Cherub Agent for Shiny Quiet Heavy Ball Numel w/HP Ice and Heat Wave, so that will be coming soon too. I have a parent for Audino and will probably get a dream ball sharpedo off someone soon; there seems to be a lot floating around... maybe I can shake down ooh_shiny for another donation; lol. Meh, I'll work things out soon.

But hey, you felt the Wrath of over priced legendaries so you win Misery, Metagross and Wrath! Post back when you're ready to trade. Non-RNG abused Legends in cool balls are worth two breedables/RNG abuses though so it's not really over priced, but what ever; his dad died. He can have Wrath

First off, sorry about your father. Truth be told my father abandoned me before I was born; leaving a different kind of scar. I'm not crying while typing this either though; lol. Secondly, sorry for the delay on this; I checked your story when you posted it, but found I was sold out of Politoed and Diancie (smogoners are miserable and legend hungry; lol) and I was hatching shiny Gallade for the giveaway when you messaged me and had a very busy day on smogon / reddit, as I also had to get one of the Gallade nicknamed for ooh_shiny and truth be told, you got buried in requests from other people and I forgot you posted.

That being said, when I found time, I checked bank and found a small deposit of Misery and Diancie so they are still in stock. I am getting 15 more of each, from Raichufan92 in the morning. He is also ev training the Adamant and Jolly Gallades I bred for the giveaway; 165 Ralts you lucky bastards! so those will be in stock tomorrow too. I have set up a breeding project with Cherub Agent for Shiny Quiet Heavy Ball Numel w/HP Ice and Heat Wave, so that will be coming soon too. I have a parent for Audino and will probably get a dream ball sharpedo off someone soon; there seems to be a lot floating around... maybe I can shake down ooh_shiny for another donation; lol. Meh, I'll work things out soon.

But hey, you felt the Wrath of over priced legendaries so you win Misery, Metagross and Wrath! Post back when you're ready to trade. Non-RNG abused Legends in cool balls are worth two breedables/RNG abuses though so it's not really over priced, but what ever; his dad died. He can have Wrath
Woah this giveaway is so deep, bringing out smogoners' deep secrets :P. No worries about the delay, I know giveaways can get intense.

That slashed text made me literally LOL, I was kinda expecting that but whatever free pokemon :D yay!

I'm online now if you are not too busy.

Woah this giveaway is so deep, bringing out smogoners' deep secrets :P. No worries about the delay, I know giveaways can get intense.

That slashed text made me literally LOL, I was kinda expecting that but whatever free pokemon :D yay!

I'm online now if you are not too busy.
Coming online now. *Runs to grab 3DS*

EDIT: Hehe, just reminding you, that you can get Dux for a Spearow. :P

Thanks! I hope you didnt have some of those breedales. You can take a look at my thread I have spitbacks of almost everything if you want something else :D

Thanks! I hope you didnt have some of those breedales. You can take a look at my thread I have spitbacks of almost everything if you want something else :D
It's cool; I have everything I need from these games, save the final wants. Also, well played, you're the only one who got two nicknamed monsters from giveaway number one; I didn't get much sleep last night; too much video games and I let it slide because I'm really tired. Totally not because you struck a nerve with the father story

Good night Smogon, see you tomorrow.

Updating with two new re-distributable Hoenn megas!

[475] Shiny Gallade
OT: Elle (25184) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Telepathy -> Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/02/31/31
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond
Tradeable Stock
: 1
Notes: I bred this myself. I Saved, Hatched, Reset and traded it to Imgneiss of reddit, who hatched it shiny. Started with LeopardTalon's female Dream Ball Ralts with 0 IVs, and bred this to 5 IV. Credit to Holy Goo of Goomy's Spiritomb and Sb4ll4t0's Male Ralts, who both had a piece of his mother's ass. helped in breeding the natures / egg moves. Took 165 ralts to get these two shiny ones. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit all the parents and myself for breeding it.

[475] Shiny Gallade
OT: Lionchu (48113) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Telepathy -> Justified
IVs: 31/31/31/07/31/31
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond
Tradeable Stock
: 1
Notes: I bred this myself. I Saved, Hatched, Reset and traded it to rdxunited of reddit, who hatched it shiny. Started with LeopardTalon's female Dream Ball Ralts with 0 IVs, and bred this to 5 IV. Credit to Holy Goo of Goomy's Spiritomb and Sb4ll4t0's Male Ralts, who both had a piece of his mother's ass. helped in breeding the natures / egg moves. Can come nicknamed Ulysses on request. Un-nicknamed copies are available. Was done as a breeding project for ooh_shiny. Took 165 Ralts to get these two shiny ones. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit all the parents and myself for breeding it.

Story of Greed: my Junior year of high school me and my best friend would always sit together at lunch, i saw him stealing food from the lunch line. Now my friend gets free lunch from school because of some loophole, his family is very well off. I let it slide for the longest time and finally just stopped sitting by him. One day i saw him getting yelled at by the principal, so i tunned in. the principal had known this was going on and he was hoping my friend would stop on his own. My friend had to pay back about a years worth of lunch, roughly 100 dollars, to the school.

Story of Greed: my Junior year of high school me and my best friend would always sit together at lunch, i saw him stealing food from the lunch line. Now my friend gets free lunch from school because of some loophole, his family is very well off. I let it slide for the longest time and finally just stopped sitting by him. One day i saw him getting yelled at by the principal, so i tunned in. the principal had known this was going on and he was hoping my friend would stop on his own. My friend had to pay back about a years worth of lunch, roughly 100 dollars, to the school.
Cool, you can have a lucario. What's your friend code and did you want to enter the other giveaways too?

A story of Greed and Lies: When I was 12 years old I stole money from my sisters wallet to buy a copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, when she found out her money was missing I told her theat I saw her boyfriend with her wallet. They had an argument and broke up. I felt so bad that I worked for a month to pay her back and told her the truth, although she never got back with her boyfriend.

Also here is my photo for a Salamence :)
image.jpg

A story of Greed and Lies: When I was 12 years old I stole money from my sisters wallet to buy a copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, when she found out her money was missing I told her theat I saw her boyfriend with her wallet. They had an argument and broke up. I felt so bad that I worked for a month to pay her back and told her the truth, although she never got back with her boyfriend.

Also here is my photo for a Salamence :)
View attachment 27031
I'll accept that story for both Lucario and Alakazam. You also win Salamence for the up side down picture. I have you added now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)