Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to change my name to Xelx I really dislike the dot before my name but Robert already exists so yeah also it's my PS account so this would make things more easy tho.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I am not sure if Smogon.com has anything to do with PokemonShowdown.com.
But if it does.
I am trying to rememeber my old Gifted password.
I can't remember it for the life of me.
My username now is QueenGifted
If one of the mods/admins/creators can delete Gifted and rename QueenGifted Gifted, that would be great.
Thank you very much.

-The Queen

Hi,
I am not sure if Smogon.com has anything to do with PokemonShowdown.com.
But if it does.
I am trying to rememeber my old Gifted password.
I can't remember it for the life of me.
My username now is QueenGifted
If one of the mods/admins/creators can delete Gifted and rename QueenGifted Gifted, that would be great.
Thank you very much.

-The Queen
PM me on PS and we can sort this.

Can I get my name changed to HoennZach
I made this account a few years back and after logging on today I realize I hate the name

k - oglemi

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Oglemi, another admin changed it for me why does it matter, I didnt ask in this thread
Because you used your name change, knew you wouldn't get one here, so went to an admin that forgot this thread existed to bypass the one name change per user only rule. You've gotten your name changed and reverted a couple times already, the reason we made this thread and enacted these rules was so that it eliminates the buddy system of those with close ties to senior staff don't get "special treatment" to get stuff on their profiles changed and regular users do not. It's also nice to be able to keep track of who people are.

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
I would like my name to be changed to "Helllraiser", as this is my name on ps since 2012.

k - oglemi

Last edited:
Hey, I'm back here again.
After some thought, I was wondering if it was possible to change my name to rosepetal. (without the period)
It states that removal of numbers or other obnoxious texts do not count as a name change.
I don't really know if just lowercasing a few letters counts, though. If it does, nbd. I already used my name change and if this counts as one, it's fine. Rose Petal is close enough.

Rejected [account with name already exists, second request] - Stellar

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Yeah seeing as i'm simply Srn on showdown and ppl just call me that all the time I'd like to remove the numbers.
To clarify: Srn9130 ---> Srn
RIP muh custom title tho

Approved - Stellar

Yeah seeing as i'm simply Srn on showdown and ppl just call me that all the time I'd like to remove the numbers.
To clarify: Srn9130 ---> Srn
RIP muh custom title tho
If yours counts as just removing annoying text, I don't believe they use a custom title for that. I could be wrong though

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
o ur rite, removing numbers doesn't count as name change so custom title stays yay :]

I would like to have my username changed to MosesLH, please. The reason is that I don't like my current username.

Approved - Stellar

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like to change my name to Cheek Pouch. The Kiba Roserade Account I used was hacked, and for safety reasons, as well as the fact more users know me as Cheek Pouch yet cannot find me on forums and that it messes up with tournaments (such as PSPL) that I desire a name change.

Approved - Stellar

Psych

Formerly Royal Pains
I am looking to change my name from Fr33kickz and the obnoxious 3's and 'z' at the end. I would like it changed to "Royal Pains" please. This would erase some confusion as I have been Royal Pains on PS for awhile now, and this is still stuck back at Fr33kickz. Thanks. :)

Approved - Stellar

Can I have my name changed to Nghirus

Reason: I made this account a while back and looking back, its not really a good name.
and older me likes to use better name.

Approved - Stellar

Last edited:
Requesting name change to Aeonar , I go by this name on the PS! Ubers Room and thought it would be apt to have the same forum name.
It's cooler than what I'm currently using too
Dragon Age rocks.

I would like to request a name change to Alapse, The reasoning is because I would like my PS name to match up with my smogon name! :]

Approved - Stellar

qpie

predatory
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
How long do badged users have to keep the custom title that comes with a name change before they can set their own ones again?

until everyone knows of your name change, I think a month is fair, but we really strongly discourage changing names for badged users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)