Back With Some New Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
I will keep it a secret, reason why I didn't go into specifics with the already enjoying package.
Thanks and if anything I ever breed interests you, just let me know (I would need a cloner though, but that's an issue for later)

I will keep it a secret, reason why I didn't go into specifics with the already enjoying package.
Thanks and if anything I ever breed interests you, just let me know (I would need a cloner though, but that's an issue for later)
I have to get a new power saver as mine broke recently, then I'll be able to get back to my full trading abilities.

Sorry about that I ended up making dinner. If either one of you are still around leave a message on my profile page

Thx for the pokes, really interesting selection!

(and of course will keep them in secret n_n )
I don't like people calling me boring, they aren't the most conventional pokemon but they should make for interesting breed projects.

Hi awiec! Isnt it wierd people calling you man when your profile says you are female? lol Anyway I'd like that swinub so put me in the waiting list :)

Hi awiec! Isnt it wierd people calling you man when your profile says you are female? lol Anyway I'd like that swinub so put me in the waiting list :)
Yeah I think it's just a habit, even in this day and age guys usually play video games so I just roll with it. I will do what I can to get a new power saver soon so I can send out some snow pigs.

I got my new powersaver so I can start putting out pigs/packages. If you did not receive your package from my last giveaway please post here and the people who want pigs please follow the instructions to receive your pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)