DerDomme Cup II [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hantsuki isnt here rn, I'd still like to play but we scheduled roughly an hour ago. I can still play, so if he logs we could still play but idk :o
activity =/

16:49the_angry_scientist@seen hantsuki
16:49ChanStat-01HANTSUKI (hantsuki@synIRC-830501D2.dsl.telesp.net.br) was last seen changing nick to OUTsuki on Sat September 20 06:27:11 2014 UTC (8 hours, 22 minutes, 30 seconds ago)

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
(00:29) Terraquaza: hello
(00:29) Terraquaza: po crashes when i import teams
(00:29) Terraquaza: just post that you won xd
(00:29) [IMP]Zamrock: yo
(00:29) Terraquaza: goodbye
(00:29) [IMP]Zamrock: wut
(00:29) The other party left the server, so the window was disabled.

I guess we aint fightin, unfortunate .-.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
>making old gen teams on PS

PS even lacks several metagame defining moves for GSC.

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
>making old gen teams on PS

PS even lacks several metagame defining moves for GSC.
You can put in moves even if they aren't listed in the moves section. By metagame defining moves i think you mean stuff like lovely kiss in gsc, which you can just type into a move field and it works despite saying it's illegal in the teambuilder. The teambuilder might be programmed for gen 5/6 and it's inarguably less suited to build for everything else than PO's teambuilder, but it is capable of doing everything you need.

(00:29) Terraquaza: hello
(00:29) Terraquaza: po crashes when i import teams
(00:29) Terraquaza: just post that you won xd
(00:29) [IMP]Zamrock: yo
(00:29) Terraquaza: goodbye
(00:29) [IMP]Zamrock: wut
(00:29) The other party left the server, so the window was disabled.

I guess we aint fightin, unfortunate .-.
You need to manually recreate the team, you can also fight on showdown in gsc ou

I am in contact with stunner047 but we can play tomorrow, can we have one more day ? (if we can't , give him the win )

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Confirming above, ggs, really fun tier. BKC shall win the tournament with the Secret Weapon I wanted to unfold in the later rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)