Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Would anyone be able to spare me a Sheer Force Mawile? Don't need anything fancy like good IVs or whatever, just the HA

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
I don't know where to post this, but this place seemed right. I'm going to try RNG a mixed Beldum on DP next (shiny of course.) Should I go with:
30/30/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire, Naughty
31/30/31/30/31/30, Hidden Power Fire, Mild
31/31/30/30/31/30, Hidden Power Fire, Lonely

Or is there a better spread?

Thank you Smogon!

If anyone could trade me a Karrablast or Escavalier with its Hidden Ability, Overcoat, that would be lovely! I'll only need to breed one batch so I can send it back or another one which will have egg moves :) I have stuff I can give in return, just ask and I'll see if i have it!

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't know where to post this, but this place seemed right. I'm going to try RNG a mixed Beldum on DP next (shiny of course.) Should I go with:
30/30/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire, Naughty
31/30/31/30/31/30, Hidden Power Fire, Mild
31/31/30/30/31/30, Hidden Power Fire, Lonely

Or is there a better spread?

Thank you Smogon!
RNG it on Gen 5 and don't worry about Nature IV restrictions. And 31/31/30/30/31/30 is the best HP Fire spread for mixed.

This is in terms of the VGC, Kalos dex only tier. I don't have the entire team ready for full analysis, and am just looking for a quick opinion. My two megas are Lucario and Manectric, 252 Spe and Att/SpAtt. Modest Goodra with Hydration 252 HP and SpAtt. I use a Calm AV Politoed with 252 HP and SpDef to set rain to compliment the teams attributes affected by rain. My dilemma is with Gyarados. It's speed isn't stellar, but my spread is 252 Spe and 252 Att. From anyone's experience in VGC, is investment in HP a better choice? Also, I'm pretty set on using mega Luca, but am open to replacing mega Manectric with mega Gyarados.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)