The Everything NHL Thread

How does aldaron manage to post at 12:42AM and then 5:11AM??? What the hell kind of sleep do you get? I think we should be able to get 4 more. There are probably at least 2-3 guys from the old league that would join up again.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Alright.

This will give me a chance to shuffle my goalies.

It sure was productive to keep Jo Drouin on NA all year long.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
OK, I created the league.

Sending out invites now; check the settings to make sure they are as we desire.

Notable tweaks I made were the -PIM +Hits, a max on acquisitions (50), moved the trade deadline back (2 weeks) because I know a lot of players find trading fun so figured we should give as much time for that, and set trade rejections to commissioner only (I'll listen to people) as opposed to player voting because that's what Smogon League has done in the past.

Draft is currently set to live auction, with the date and time as October 5th (the last Sunday before the start of the regular season) at 5 PM EST (which should be 11 PM I believe for green?). Tell me if that's an issue, but I have to imagine most people are available Sunday evenings.

Justin8649 since you're probably most in touch with the old guys, can you see which of them want to join the new league?

Royalty SkylarGreen Vineon Solace Texas Cloverleaf CaptainKishimoto

can you guys see if there any current smogon users who want to play?

This invitation is open to anyone basically who follows hockey: come play with us, 4 open spots left =)

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
of the original 8, just waiting on justin and vincent to join

i invited a bunch of people who posted in this thread; of those genesis7 and aladyyn have joined

so we're at 10 right now meaning 2 slots left

Aldaron

geriatric
OK heysup and mercy have also decided to join (mercy depending on draft time) so we have a full set of 12 people for the league

is draft time good with everyone?

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Draft is currently set to live auction, with the date and time as October 5th (the last Sunday before the start of the regular season) at 5 PM EST (which should be 11 PM I believe for green?). Tell me if that's an issue, but I have to imagine most people are available Sunday evenings.
Time should be fine for me, cheers :) I'll just spend my money when I get too sleepy, as I never remember how long these auction drafts take

Aldaron

geriatric
just waiting on Aladyyn to join

Regarding the draft time, I'm okay with this Sunday if everyone else wants it, but uh do we really want to draft 2 whole weeks before the season starts?

It's usually good practice to wait till the latest isn't it?

Vineon Solace Texas Cloverleaf Mercy Justin8649 SkylarGreen Royalty Heysup Genesis7 CaptainKishimoto Aladyyn

how do you all feel about moving the draft up to this Sunday instead? I'd prefer showing up to waiting till the end (though I'd prefer to wait as long as possible too)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)