NU C&C Index (Reserve Analyses here)

Seeing as Grumpig has disappeared now, its confusing the heck out of me. I guess it's priority dropped or something?

Reserving Serperior if that's allowed.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm giving up Ludicolo for lack of time and general disinterest in the NU tier, I also don't have much experience ever since Kabutops became NU. sorry :[

realized Archeops is sort of above me, I'm just going to give it up

but I still have Cryogonal so if someone could check that it'd be amazing

EDIT: NO I AM NOT

Last edited:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I guess I'll pick up Ludicolo then. Ill use Arikado's skeleton.

edit: aah fuck i cant find it. could someone give me a link if they have one?

Last edited:
I'll reserve Rampardos and Avalugg since they're unreserved?

Quick Question: Is anyone ever going to do Dusclops/Roselia? Just a thought

Last edited:
I'll reserve Rampardos and Avalugg since they're unreserved?

Quick Question: Is anyone ever going to do Dusclops/Roselia? Just a thought
Not now, they are not high priority.

Also, Raseri gave me permission to work on a third one, so ill reserve Rapidash (ill post skeleton this midday)

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
I didn't want people getting confused any further (tho you guys probably got it sorted out on IRC). Roselia analysis is already uploaded.

It does have SpDef set as the main set, so if you think going physically defensive is better I'm sure you're free to update it and stuff.

Last edited:
Alright I think this is up to date again.

Quilladin and Ludicolo are available for reservation, and need a writer only. Tag me in a post if you're interested in reserving them and ill let you know if im OK with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)