League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Has anyone else had problems with his E? Whenever I mouse over it it says the range is enormous, so i try and use my WQE combo to juke my opponent and whatnot, but it doesnt always activate. New bug?

Anyway TSM Hype please :^)

worlds starts in a few hours, let's hear some group predictions people

mine:

Group A - Samsung White, EDG, ahq, DP
Group B - SHRC, TPA (LET'S GO DARK HORSE), TSM, SK
Group C - Samsung Blue, OMG, Fnatic, LMQ
Group D - NJWS, Alliance, C9, KaBuM

Lavos

Banned deucer.
well jebus stole my dark horse so i guess we're going with

Group A - Samsung White, Edward Gaming, AHQ Club, Dark Passage
Group B - Team SoloMid, StarHorn Royal Club, Taipei Assassins, SK Gaming
Group C - Samsung Blue, Fnatic, OMG, LMQ
Group D - NaJin White Shield, Alliance, Cloud 9, KaBuM

group A is gonna be boring as fuck but at least we have SSW vs EDG first! group B is free pass for TSM now that uzi killed insec and svenskeren was burned at the stake by an angry taiwanese mob. group C is the hardest to call imo because it 100% depends on which OMG/FNC show up, they are both really inconsistent teams with high skill caps. group D i think najin is a clear 1st, and alliance has apparently been doing really well in scrims so i put them 2nd. pretty sure you can just ban out hai since he plays literally two champs.

smogon viewing party anyone?!?!?!?!?!

Group A - White, EDG, AHQ, DP
Group B - TSM, TPA, SHRC, SK (no idea, hoping there is conflict between that fat baby uzi and insec)
Group C - Blue, Fnatic, OMG, LMQ
Groud D - Alliance, Shield, C9, KaBuM

ideally group B ends with TSM completely getting dumpstered by royal both times and dumpstered enough by TPA that they don't make it out of groups, which would effectively:

1. shut up TSM management
2. vindicate the chinese LPL casters that reddit have been shitting on for months

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
This is suddenly super conflicting on my end as I want at least 1 NA to make it out of groups and TSM has the best chances, but then this whole drama randomly started and it's becoming really hard to cheer for them (although Regi came w/ a lighter tone than loco).

There's a difference between trashtalking and being a locodoco.

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
tl;dr We want C9 to make it out of group stage and EU to win worlds because fuck chingchings and lolNA?

Everyone wins!

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
TSM hate entertains me so much, even though regi and loco were in the wrong, people over reacting is just as bad imo. It is silly to just start disliking the 5 members that actually play on stage because their coach/manager decided to go full retard for a day and not control their emotions...jesus people act like they have never said stupid shit under an emotional state. Regi and loco will realize how dumb their statements were, probably never doing it again and move on with their lives. Same applies to Dyrus dad, please if you think that was bad, just go watch a youth sports game, those parents get hyphy as fuck

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Hey hey guys get this. So I was last pick on purple side right. And I'm like first pick me Sion bro, I have all champs I'll trade you. I'm a Sion main. This guy actually picks me Sion, and it gets to my pick and I'm like who you want bro. He says Zed so I pick him up Zed. And then it comes to trading time and he realizes I DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE SION AHAHAHAHAHA so he dodged

epik troll

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
TSM losing would be the greatest blow to loco's pride which in a sense makes it hard to cheer for them due to loco. It would be wrong to dislike the team members because of him, however.

That said I'm glad an NA team escaped groups and loco has issued his apology, so it's all nbd now.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Unfortunately my match history displays not so good scores as I play agressive as hell oml but I finally got the silver despite the bad kda I still ended up carrying at least half of the games between mid b2-s5.

Had a godlike probably plat Zyra who played really well and she even baited out a fed Xin Zhao with half HP and bursted him that was amazing. Also had a Lee that stomped lane vs a Riven and could do flawless Insec kicks so ye I did get carried a few times and I don't even care.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)