I just resetted this lovely faun:

Language: ENG
Species: Xerneas
OT: Sonia (X)
ID No.: 27253
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT
Ability: Fairy Aura
Pokemon's Name: I can nickname it, but it's currently un-NNd.
Level: 50
Pokeball: Dive
Shiny?: No
Moves: Gravity, Geomancy, Megahorn, Moonblast
Nature: Rash
Region of origin: Kalos, Team Flare Secret HQ, Level 50
Characteristic: Mischievous
Ribbons: None
Notes: I didn't check the IVs per se, but since the stats are 201/151/115/166/106/119 with HP Dark, I'm pretty sure it's 6 IV. Verified via Kiloude that it is indeed 6 IV.
I'd like a mod/admin to hack-check it just to quell others' doubts. There's also a video with proof on my thread.

Last edited:
I just resetted this lovely faun:

Language: ENG
Species: Xerneas
OT: Sonia (X)
ID No.: 27253
EVs: UT
Ability: Fairy Aura
Pokemon's Name: I can nickname it, but it's currently un-NNd.
Level: 50
Pokeball: Dive
Moves: Gravity, Geomancy, Megahorn, Moonblast
Nature: Rash
Region of origin: Kalos, Team Flare Secret HQ, Level 50
Characteristic: Mischievous
Notes: I didn't check the IVs per se, but since the stats are 201/151/115/166/106/119 with HP Dark, I'm pretty sure it's 6 IV.

I'd like a mod/admin to hack-check it just to quell others' doubts. There's also a video with proof on my thread.
The IVs for that are 30-31 so you don't necessarily know that it is 6 IV and even if it is HP dark then spdef could be 29. You'll need to check in kiloude city after game. Or you could level it or use a computer software to check.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This is your Xerneas, yes? There's a youtube video of someone [same username as you] catching this (or a very similar) Xerneas.

If this is your Xerneas, then you don't need it hack checked... You know whether it's legitimate (not just legal in this case) or not. No idea whether this is the case here, but when someone has to ask if their own Pokémon is "legitimate" it implies they're asking "did I hack my hack well enough?".

My apologies if that youtube user is in fact not you...

Outwardly legal (and video confirmation of the user catching a Rash Xerneas seems viable additional evidence to me).

Last edited:

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
This is your Xerneas, yes? There's a youtube video of someone [same username as you] catching this (or a very similar) Xerneas.

If this is your Xerneas, then you don't need it hack checked... You know whether it's legitimate (not just legal in this case) or not. No idea whether this is the case here, but when someone has to ask if their own Pokémon is "legitimate" it implies they're asking "did I hack my hack well enough?".

My apologies if that youtube user is in fact not you...
Yeah, this is mine. But some people are biased against newer members, so I thought that having the backing of a moderator / someone well-known would imply that this is "not a hack" (as newer people are more likely to trade hacks.)

Yeah, this is mine. But some people are biased against newer members, so I thought that having the backing of a moderator / someone well-known would imply that this is "not a hack" (as newer people are more likely to trade hacks.)
Trust me smogon isn't like that. I came in with 0 post count with a list of RNGed 4th gen pokes. Obviously that may appear suspicious, being new member + offering things from a particularly notorious generation for hacking, but everyone treated me very kindly and I ended up fitting in. As .Com pointed out, doing things like this will draw more negative attention to yourself than if you just quietly introduced yourself and offered the Xernas on your thread.

Is there any way to check PID without external devices at the moment?
Outside of previous generation Spinda, finding PIDs has always required external devices. Even the GTS spoofing programs required an external device to run on (computer, server, etc.).
For 6th gen all you need is an SD card in your 3DS and SD card reader (or Powersaves, but you probably wouldn't be asking if you had one of those), a computer, and a couple programs (Keysav2 and PKHeX).

Hacked in what way?
-If they are all clone of a "parent" hack you'd be able to tell via the nature and IV combo most likely.
He's talking about a specific Shiny Event Genesect who's PID determined the Genesect was a hack. The nature + IV spread was legal ( I think if I remember ) so they had to get someone to check the PID to confirm it was at least legal. When they've checked the PID, they determined the Genesect was a 100% hack.

He's talking about a specific Shiny Event Genesect who's PID determined the Genesect was a hack. The nature + IV spread was legal ( I think if I remember ) so they had to get someone to check the PID to confirm it was at least legal. When they've checked the PID, they determined the Genesect was a 100% hack.
Ah I see. Saying "the hacked shiny genesect" didn't really explain what he was looking for to me. Thanks for clarifying.

Hacked in what way?
-If they are all clone of a "parent" hack you'd be able to tell via the nature and IV combo most likely.
Yeah there is a hacked hex-flawless shiny event Genesect running around, two instances of it were reported to this thread very recently, so I thought you saw them. Anyways, I know a few reputable people to RNGed the shiny event Genesect to be hex-flawless as well so the only way to tell their Genesects from the hacked one would be to view the PID.

EDIT: ah it's name was off as well but there are hacked event OT/IDs out there that don't have their names messed up, so it's not unwise to check the PIDs of set OT/ID events.

Last edited:
Language: English
Species: Mewtwo
OT: Kamek
ID No.: 46602
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
EVs (optional): None
Ability: Pressure
Pokemon's name: Mewtwo
Level: 70
Pokeball: Nest Ball
Shiny?: Yes
Moves: Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch, Low Kick, Drain Punch
Nature: Naïve
Region of origin: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Johto region
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about.
Other comments (optional): This is Tranquil_Chaos's Shiny Mewtwo and he said it was fully re-distributable. RNG Abused on an Emulator. EDIT: It seems Tranquil_Chaos is an ALT account of AegisSlash, and these are removed until more information can be found about their legitimacy.

Species: Lugia
OT: Wind
ID No.: 52146
IVs: 31/05-06/31/31/31/31
Ability: Multiscale
Pokemon's name: Lugia
Level: 100 (and psypokes still wont give me an exact attack IV; sorry!)
Pokeball: Dream Ball
Moves: AeroBlast, Ice Beam, Roost, Calm Mind (PP Maxed by myself)
Nature: Timid
Region of origin: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region
Characteristic: Capable of taking hits.
Other comments (optional): This is Tranquil_Chaos's Lugia and he said it was fully re-distributable. EDIT: It seems Tranquil_Chaos is an ALT account of AegisSlash, and these are removed until more information can be found about their legitimacy.

Region of origin: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Johto region
Other comments (optional): This is Tranquil_Chaos's Shiny Mewtwo and he said it was fully re-distributable. RNG Abused on an Emulator. EDIT: It seems Tranquil_Chaos is an ALT account of AegisSlash, and these are removed until more information can be found about their legitimacy.

Region of origin: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region
Other comments (optional): This is Tranquil_Chaos's Lugia and he said it was fully re-distributable. EDIT: It seems Tranquil_Chaos is an ALT account of AegisSlash, and these are removed until more information can be found about their legitimacy.
You really want all the bang for your buck don't you?

Anyway, I'd recommend checking the PID of both, as both seem legit.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

Legal, but probably hacked. A good hacker can make Pokemon look completely legal. If this person hacked in the past, and makes alts in an attempt to restart instead of redeeming themselves, it's pretty safe to presume these two were hacked as well.
You sure want to trade those two, don't you?

You really want all the bang for your buck don't you?

Anyway, I'd recommend checking the PID of both, as both seem legit.
Thanks, I hope someone can check them.
Legal, but probably hacked. A good hacker can make Pokemon look completely legal. If this person hacked in the past, and makes alts in an attempt to restart instead of redeeming themselves, it's pretty safe to presume these two were hacked as well.
You sure want to trade those two, don't you?
I don't know, the video of him catching Xerneas was pretty convincing. He probably spent a lot of time resetting Xerneas. I don't really know what to say but when I was reading about his mewtwo, he had a bunch of RNG info there. Also, my wants list requested a self-destruct Mewtwo, but he was like "Oh sorry, I don't have XD Gale of Darkness"; he also used an emulator for RNG abusing that Mewtwo; it just seems like if he was a hacker, he would hack the monster I wanted, rather than something inferior. I agree there is evidence to both sides, but I took Law 12; innocent until proven guilty, right? I've also been PMing other users about this and a few of us want to see a hack check. Also, seems the user Sinister_Spectre was online this morning. Maybe he/she will have something to say....

It's definitely interesting to say the least, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this, would you?

*is making pop corn*; let's just see what happens next. *refreshes page*

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Thanks, I hope someone can check them.

I don't know, the video of him catching Xerneas was pretty convincing. He probably spent a lot of time resetting Xerneas. I don't really know what to say but when I was reading about his mewtwo, he had a bunch of RNG info there. Also, my wants list requested a self-destruct Mewtwo, but he was like "Oh sorry, I don't have XD Gale of Darkness"; he also used an emulator for RNG abusing that Mewtwo; it just seems like if he was a hacker, he would hack the monster I wanted, rather than something inferior. I agree there is evidence to both sides, but I took Law 12; innocent until proven guilty, right? I've also been PMing other users about this and a few of us want to see a hack check. Also, seems the user Sinister_Spectre was online this morning. Maybe he/she will have something to say....

It's definitely interesting to say the least, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this, would you?

*is making pop corn*; let's just see what happens next. *refreshes page*
I have the ability to check the PID of these pokemon. If you're willing to trade them to me, I can post their relevant information.

EDIT1: Mewtwo
Mewtwo 1.png
Mewtwo 2.png
Mewtwo 3.png
Mewtwo 4.png
Mewtwo 5.png

EDIT2: Lugia
Lugia 1.png
Lugia 2.png
Lugia 3.png
Lugia 4.png
Lugia 5.png

EDIT3: A couple things ping my radar: both 'mons have had all their moves fully ppmaxed (even calm mind on lugia). Lugia was also met at level 40, which would've required hitting your seed first try unless save restoring was possible for BW2 (as opposed to level 5, the earliest you can attempt to RNG lugia). Will await further analysis by a more experienced eye.

Last edited:
I have the ability to check the PID of these pokemon. If you're willing to trade them to me, I can post their relevant information.

EDIT1: Mewtwo

EDIT2: Lugia

EDIT3: A couple things ping my radar: both 'mons have had all their moves fully ppmaxed (even calm mind on lugia). Lugia was also met at level 40, which would've required hitting your seed first try (as opposed to level 5, the earliest you can attempt to RNG lugia). Will await further analysis by a more experienced eye.
Thanks for your time. I am just posting to say that these moves were not PP Maxed when I got them; because many monsters have Pressure in ubers, I PP maxed them myself, with PP Maxes I got cloned with my monsters. Also, the user claimed that the Lugia wasn't his, but left in his possession. Regardless if either of these monsters are hacked in any way, please let me know. On the flip side, if they are legal to trade, let me know and I will make a note in their write ups, warning people of this incident.

I actually have one, unsure of its legitimacy though. I'll give the info to you tomorrow and then hack-check it if you like :)
Is there anything else you want? Just in case I can't obtain it.
I'm pretty sure it was RNGd by my cousin though. I watched him do it. If you want, I can do it again with my B2 cart.

Or I could get you that Naive Mewtwo without Selfdestruct since I don't have XD.
Lol I have two Multiscale Lugias and I keep getting them mixed up. Sorry :P
If it doesn't pass the check, I'll do the Mewtwo on an emulator. Just in case, any move you want on the Mewtwo in place of Selfdestruct?

Species: Latias
OT: EXIE
ID No.: 41539
EVs (optional): 252HP/252 Speed
Ability:Levitate
Pokemon's name:Latias
Level: 100
Pokeball: Fast
Moves: Thunderbolt, Healing Wish, Dragon Pulse Psyshock
Region of origin: Johto
Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas
Ribbons: Kalos Champ, Effort
Other comments (optional): GTS. Immediately suspicous imo
EDIT: Sorry Exie. If i knew, i wouldn't of posted here

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Legal.

EXIE is (was) a well known RNGer (a while ago), and has several Pokémon obtained by using the above Timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31, shiny spread (there's also a Moon Ball Latios and some ball Suicune out there) in HGSS. The characteristic matches the required PID, and the ball matches the one that used to be fully redistributable.
(EV spread and Ribbons are new, but those are easy enough to obtain.)

Legal.

EXIE is (was) a well known RNGer (a while ago), and has several Pokémon obtained by using the above Timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31, shiny spread (there's also a Moon Ball Latios and some ball Suicune out there) in HGSS. The characteristic matches the required PID, and the ball matches the one that used to be fully redistributable.
(EV spread and Ribbons are new, but those are easy enough to obtain.)
@.@
well...
I figured it was RNGD from the Fast Ball. Thanks for clarifying ^^

Thanks for your time. I am just posting to say that these moves were not PP Maxed when I got them; because many monsters have Pressure in ubers, I PP maxed them myself, with PP Maxes I got cloned with my monsters. Also, the user claimed that the Lugia wasn't his, but left in his possession. Regardless if either of these monsters are hacked in any way, please let me know. On the flip side, if they are legal to trade, let me know and I will make a note in their write ups, warning people of this incident.
The requirement for trading on Smogon is LEGITIMACY, not LEGALITY. Due to the previous owner, and source, of these pokemon you would be hard pressed to claim they are legitimate. I don't think it would be the correct practice to list them for trade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)