2014/15 Association Football (Soccer) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Wtf are you doing Liverpool? You're supposed to keep the scum out of Europe!

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
redders is doing wonders with the first team. don't want cellino to bring in some other randomer when our form is this good under redfearn. i expected results to turn round a bit after hockaday sacked but 10 pts from 12 has really livened my mood about the coming season, especially considering the performances as well as the results have been promising. come on you mighty whites!

phalanx we're leeds arent we

Fantastic attack, leaky defence, no CL distraction and a diamond formation, Manchester United reminds me of us (liverpool) last season. Very entertaining match thus far against Leicester!

Last edited:
Reactions: HBK

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEICESTER WILL BE SCRAPING SCUM OFF THEIR BOOTS ALL NIGHT this is pure gold lmao if Chelsea beat City this will be the BEST DAY EVER :D Hope that clears things up for our friend, phalanx.

Well...look at the bright side, at least RVP scored...no..that's not? OK :/

Poor Gal, fixes offense and then the defense acts like a Klutz.

Worth mentioning that the first penalty was the result of a dive and the second one should not have counted because Blacket was fouled beforehand.

what is the referee playing at giving that first Pen? Rafael shoved.. gets up, gets bumped by their player who falls over and gets a Pen.. that decision is beyond poor.
if its a push, then you can't give it because the first one was worse.

what is the referee playing at giving that first Pen? Rafael shoved.. gets up, gets bumped by their player who falls over and gets a Pen.. that decision is beyond poor.
if its a push, then you can't give it because the first one was worse.
Every Manchester united forum on the internet is going on about the barge by Vardy on Rafael before the penalty but I thought it was not a foul. Shoulder to shoulder challenge. Vardy did dive a few seconds later though to win the pen.

Yea no that pen was ridiculous, lol. Poor Rafael, even when he's the victim he's considered guilty. However, I just can't understand how you go out and receive four goals after being 3-1 up, that doesn't look very Van Gaal-y. Nice and blemishing that amazing Di María goal, smh. Although I admit seeing Cuchu Cambiasso score again was nice.

Ugly first half in Manchester, I hope things change. We look like we're one man short in offense, so unless that changes we're gonna depend on Hazard dribbling or a very swift attack combination to actually get a shot at goal.

Also, did you guys see that goal from 83 meters? I gotta admit after everything I read I expected it to be better (the ball bounced like three times before going in), but it was still fun. Oh, and that Pablo Hernández goal was pretty cool, too. Argentinos Juniors pride right there :P

a point away to City i will take any day.

on another note is Kompany not allowed to be booked or something.
jesus Christ for a supposedly top defender he is really reckless and gets away with murder the majority or the time.

Seen as city should have had a pen, Chelsea a player sent off and City wrongfully got a red, Chelsea have nothing to complain about.
Tried to kick him, did kick him.
Got two yellows Cards from two fouls that should have been a yellow for both Challenges. i am not sure you know this but 2 yellows= red.

Costa's Challenge COuld have been a penalty but the same COuld be said about the handball from toure in the first half. neither were given and you just have to move on. btw even if the penalty was given against Costa he would have gotten booked and that's it.

Barcelona 4 clean sheets in 4 games. I was doubting the Mathieu signing at first but he's been the best defender in every single match we've played so far. Can't wait till Suarez joins the mix..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)