The LC Open III -Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[14:23] +TOTEMO: .seen zeriloa
[14:23] boTTT: (Private to +TOTEMO) zeriloa was last seen 2 days, 16 hours, 19 minutes, 48 seconds ago.

14:24 ChanStat zeriloa (Mibbit@34E64BB6.3B615BD6.FCD96088.IP) was last seen quitting for "Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client" on Sun September 14 21:53:46 2014 UTC (2 days, 15 hours, 30 minutes ago)

No sign of opp despite him promising to play this Tuesday.
yeah my laptop wasn't working, i swear i'm not a john o.o. ill be on as much as possible for the next two days tho, i really want to get these done

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
macle, here's the rundown of the activity situation between myself and Zeriloa.

Initially Zeriloa was unable to play over the first week because he was away so we decided to play at the weekend. We didn't arrange a formal time so that sort of fell through. Next we scheduled to play on Tuesday in the extension but it appears Zeriloa was unable to make it because his laptop broke. At 1AM this morning I received a VM asking if I could play at 7PM his time but I was asleep and have missed that window despite waking up early in an attempt to catch him.

I'd like the activity win based on the fact I made it to the scheduled meet on Tuesday and the fact I have been far more available over the time available, but I can understand if this goes down to a coinflip.

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Welp, we got it done in the end but he decided to beat me 2-1, how rude.

Accuracy was mean to me but they were good games nonetheless, good luck in future rounds.

lost, made some bad plays but even when i wasn't being shit i got outplayed lmao
ggs obvious power and gl ! :)

also the promised big shootout to Yagura: you're underestimated af and my best tutee and good fren
he also likes to call me out so here are some nice quotes of our irc convo that we had during my games

Yagura: what the fuck are you doing
Yagura: bring a serious team next game lol
MetalGross: don't worry i still got this
Yagura: oh my fucking goodness
Yagura: i'm done
Yagura: i'm so fucking done

Last edited:

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lochie is at a camp and doesn't have access to a computer for a bit. Requesting an extension if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)