Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehy

Banned deucer.
And the bug is...?
Yeah, sorry, thought that was implied

My evs disappeared there. Like i said, i obviously wouldn't leave out all those evs and then have 24+ speed on mew. But then again, that's the only real proof I have, so hopefully you believe me.

Yeah, sorry, thought that was implied

My evs disappeared there. Like i said, i obviously wouldn't leave out all those evs and then have 24+ speed on mew. But then again, that's the only real proof I have, so hopefully you believe me.
Maybe this is the issue:

Known non-battle Bugs
- After manually editing (typing) the EVs/IVs/Nature/etc of a Pokémon, the change doesn't get saved if you quit the teambuilder screen by pressing the X in the tab while in the Pokémon details screen. Temporary work-around: press the button labeled "< Team" first. Afterwards, close the teambuilder.

tehy

Banned deucer.
I suppose it could be but it's very unlikely, considering. I just don't see why I ever would have not input some of the evs and also input 24+ in speed. I also remember the changes actualy happening.

Like, i'll acknowledge it could happen, I just don't think it did, and such things have happened to me before (when i put in an IMPORTABLE for god's sakes)

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think I found a glitch of some form in smogon doubles. This happened once before a while back but I wasn't on smogon and didn't save a replay.

At the end of a really fun battle, very close, I killed his Talonflame with a Heat Wave, and it didn't give him the option to send out his last pokemon (Greninja). So the game ended when he had a mon left and he didn't forfeit.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-165811983

I think I found a glitch of some form in smogon doubles. This happened once before a while back but I wasn't on smogon and didn't save a replay.

At the end of a really fun battle, very close, I killed his Talonflame with a Heat Wave, and it didn't give him the option to send out his last pokemon (Greninja). So the game ended when he had a mon left and he didn't forfeit.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-165811983
His Greninja fainted Turn 10, it was a graphical glitch.

Was playing VGC, and I used Sky Drop on a Venusaur. Next turn it only gave me the option to click sky drop, as usual, but afterward it let me choose a target. I picked the Venusaur just because I didn't want to screw anything up in the battle, and it ended up working fine, but it shouldn't give me a choice of who to target the second turn.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-166090526

Hawlucha is hit by a +1 Dragon Dance Mega-Gyarados's Waterfall, consuming Hawlucha's Focus Sash and flinching it. Afterward, High Jump Kick is selected and despite an apparently active unburden, Mega-Gyarados outspeeds it with another waterfall. After Unburden is activated Hawlucha has 670 spd. A +1 Mega-Gyarados is no where near capable of outspeeding it but in the replay it does anyway.

Hawlucha @ Focus Sash
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Acrobatics
- High Jump Kick
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass

Last edited:
Found a bug. Venom Drench is an 'adjacent foes' move, but currently only targets one foe.

also would like to confirm, do two shadow tags negate eachother?

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-166090526

Hawlucha is hit by a +1 Dragon Dance Mega-Gyarados's Waterfall, consuming Hawlucha's Focus Sash and flinching it. Afterward, High Jump Kick is selected and despite an apparently active unburden, Mega-Gyarados outspeeds it with another waterfall. After Unburden is activated Hawlucha has 670 spd. A +1 Mega-Gyarados is no where near capable of outspeeding it but in the replay it does anyway.

Hawlucha @ Focus Sash
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Acrobatics
- High Jump Kick
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass
I think Mold Breaker negated the ability. I don't think it's supposed to do that, but that's my best guess as to the mechanics that caused it.

This may sound weird, The bug I have encountered is on my Miltank, it will not save nick name, Item, ability, Moves, and EVs/IVs. It's annoying to have fix my Miltank's stats and moves.

Last edited:
The "watch a battle" feature has been broken for actual useability since it went to only showing 100 battles. You can't see any battles that are just starting even after you hit refresh. You can't even find battles for some of the lesser played metas since they don't appear in the initial list of 100. It used to be very fun to watch pokemon battles play out in my spare time. Now it's simply not possible. In the state it is now, the feature may as well be removed.

Beta.

Ruff Ruff amirite?
Not a bug-- focus sash doesn't activate unburden. The item has to be lost, not just used.
False. It loses it's Focus sash. Once it's used, you lose it, you don't have it anymore, so unburden should kick in. Unburden is kinda buggy on the server. So this is a legitimate bug. If it's used, it's lost.

I seem to be unable to teach my Jirachi Moonblast even though it's supposed to be released in an event in August

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)