Temporal Gateway - Back in Time to 4th Gen RNGing (Can Request Shiny Spreads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
*Trev*
Hai

Bellsprout (Female, Lv. 8 UT)
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Naive
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Sucker Punch, Synthesis, Giga Drain, Seed Bomb
Game: Soul Silver, Route 24, Emulator Abused
OT: Kamek | TID/SID: 46602/39020

RNG Info:
2015/12/14, 19:06:30, Delay 9241, Frame 43 (Naive Sync Ralts)
PID: 67684909
Shiny Save File Used: Slot 1

Notes: Yeah. I warped out of Cerulean Cave with an Escape Rope and got myself as fast as possible to Route 24 (north of Cerulean.)

Last edited:

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
Added two more moves to Bellsprout because I'm a perfectionist. A new save file is also available.

Seed 11121392, Bowser 48348/35586, Delay 5010
Shiny spreads are Lonely and Timid 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)

This save file will be for my shiny Voltorb.

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
OFFICIAL NON-SAVE FILE UPDATE:

Voltorb (Genderless, Lv. 17 UT)
Ability: Static
Nature: Timid
IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31
Notes: Hidden Power Ice
Moves: Spark, Signal Beam, Rollout, Magic Coat
Game: Soul Silver, Route 10, Emulator Abused
OT: Bowser | TID/SID: 48348/35586

RNG Info:
2014/12/19, 05:05:30, Delay 4838, Frame 358 (Timid Sync Ralts)
PID: 2DC21819
Shiny Save File Used: Slot 2

And here:

Xerneas (Genderless, Lv. 50 UT) [ENG]
Ability: Fairy Aura
Nature: Rash
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Gravity, Geomancy, Moonblast, Megahorn
OT: Sonia (X) | ID: 27253
Met Date: Sept. 20, 2014
Notes: SRd by me. About time since I spent 3 months resetting for an HP Fire Xerneas in March. Never succeeded. And now I got this in less than 3 hours, lol.

Proof:

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
trikx_insane Murilo's Calm Celebi works for the Mewtwo. Can you do wild RNGs on 5th gen? Didn't see anything for Xerneas though. If it's not too much trouble, can you tell me the redis rights on Celebi and the giveaway Yveltals? Also, can I have 2 copies of the Rash Yveltal?

JebusChrist Sorry, too much personal value lol. But after I get the Yveltal from Trikx, I can trade with ya :)

trikx_insane Murilo's Calm Celebi works for the Mewtwo. Can you do wild RNGs on 5th gen? Didn't see anything for Xerneas though. If it's not too much trouble, can you tell me the redis rights on Celebi and the giveaway Yveltals? Also, can I have 2 copies of the Rash Yveltal?

JebusChrist Sorry, too much personal value lol. But after I get the Yveltal from Trikx, I can trade with ya :)
I can't do Wild RNG's on 5th gen sorry. Also, what about the Staryu? Did you want anything for that? I can do the cloning if you'll like

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
I can't do Wild RNG's on 5th gen sorry. Also, what about the Staryu? Did you want anything for that? I can do the cloning if you'll like
Uh, I was hoping for a wild RNG. Since you don't have that, does anyone owe you credits so I can check their threads?
Also, thanks for the Yveltals! Are you cloning the Rash one now?

Uh, I was hoping for a wild RNG. Since you don't have that, does anyone owe you credits so I can check their threads?
Also, thanks for the Yveltals! Are you cloning the Rash one now?
Actually, I can only give 1 copy of the Rash Yveltal, sorry. If you want to clone it, you're going to have to find someone else. (I know I can clone, but I really want to do some things now as I'm busy learning how to RNG and I'm doing a breeding project for someone else) But nevertheless, I can do the Calm Celebi for Staryu instead of the Mewtwo then since nothing else interested you. I'll be free to trade later on in the day.

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
trikx_insane Sure. I have to go to sleep now anyways, works for me.

Update on Wants (all KB):

Dive/Great/Quick Modest 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire Xern or Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Xern
Luxury/Premier 31/0/31/31/31/31 Bold Yveltal or 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Yveltal and 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Yveltal
Nest/Dusk Ball Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Zygarde
Event Celebis/Diancies/Jirachis with good IVs
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Master/Heal Mewtwo

Coming Soon

Dive HP Ice Timid Voltorb (shiny)
Heavy 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Bronzor
Repeat 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Solrock (DP)
Luxury HP Ice Modest Lunatone (DP)
Great HP Fire Quiet Porygon (DP)
Mixed Beldum (DP) (shiny)

Pending Trades List

JebusChrist - My Naive 30/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Mewtwo and Rash Yveltal for Jebus' "Dante" Adamant Zygarde and Jolly nicknameable Zygarde

*Trev* - My Naive Mewtwo and Naive shiny Moon Bellsprout for Trev's RNG Impish Golett and HP Ground Cryogonal

trikx_insane - My Naive Mewtwo for Trikx's Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bank Celebi

Completed Trades List

Pokéguy - My Timid Multiscale Lugia and Naive 30/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Mewtwo for Pokeguy's Semi-Redis HP Fire Timid Xerneas (ash1236) and Modest Diancie (Unowninator)
My xerneas is not semi-redis for you... It would be not for trade for you as in you can't trade it... And even if you were talking about the rights pokeguy has then it would be non-redis. Just wanted to make sure that you knew.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Damn. The moment I jumped on this thread I had a nostalgia kick. I miss 4th gen. x.x

Anyways I believe I RNGed a great ball Rufflet at some point. I think one was wild captured in White and the other was the special HA one in White2 iirc. Sadly, I'm only looking for Kalos legends since I can already RNG in DPPt/HGSS/BW/BW2. And the only one you have is on your trophy list ;~;

But maybe we can work something out. :p

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Anything on my thread for this?

Notes: SRd by me. About time since I spent 3 months resetting for an HP Fire Xerneas in March. Never succeeded. And now I got this in less than 3 hours, lol.

Doubt it though, lol

Just posting here to let you know I have golett cloned and cryogonal tutored and ready. Whenever you are free we can trade (might have to be tomorrow, pretty busy today).

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
My xerneas is not semi-redis for you... It would be not for trade for you as in you can't trade it... And even if you were talking about the rights pokeguy has then it would be non-redis. Just wanted to make sure that you knew.
I know. I was referring to Pokeguy's trade rights, not mine. It would be semi-redis for him but non-redis for me.

Damn. The moment I jumped on this thread I had a nostalgia kick. I miss 4th gen. x.x

Anyways I believe I RNGed a great ball Rufflet at some point. I think one was wild captured in White and the other was the special HA one in White2 iirc. Sadly, I'm only looking for Kalos legends since I can already RNG in DPPt/HGSS/BW/BW2. And the only one you have is on your trophy list ;~;

But maybe we can work something out. :p
Hmm...Kalos legends eh? I have a few, like the generic Timid/Modest 5 IV Xerneas, or a Timid HP Ground/Modest HP Ground Xerneas. I have Rugaji's Mild Yveltal, Afro's Modest Yveltal and like a bunch of Zygardes. I also have some Zapdos, Diancie, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Celebi and Moltres if you're interested (all KB.)
If there's something specific you're looking for, just ask. I don't feel like typing up a box of KB legends :P
That Rash Xerneas is out of the question though XD

Anything on my thread for this?

Doubt it though, lol
Didn't see anything in matching balls, sorry. Dem Master Balls...

Just posting here to let you know I have golett cloned and cryogonal tutored and ready. Whenever you are free we can trade (might have to be tomorrow, pretty busy today).
Sure thing. I'm also done tutoring, but I need to RNG 4 more mons for Poketransfer. I'll write on your wall when I'm done.

I'm assuming you're only trading your Rash Xerneas for other self-obtained Kalos legends on your wants list? If so, I have the exact Mewtwo on your wants list.
Hmm, is there any chance I can go 3:1 for that Jolly Mewtwo of yours? RNGs, other KB legends? If there's anything that's not my Xerneas you're looking for, ask away and if I have it, it's yours.

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
I can RNG anything in 3rd/4th/5th gen myself, only interested in your Rash Xerneas, feel free to decline (I understand the personal value of a trophy case pokemon).
So no KB legends? That's fine. I think I'll have to decline then, since it is pretty rare :p

No, It is is Non-Redis for him, so you can't trade it. If you know you can't trade it then ok.
I know. I'm not trading it.

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
Le Update:

Ditto (Genderless, Lv. 10 UT)
Ability: Limber
IVs: 31/23/31/30/31/31
Notes: Hidden Power Electric
Moves: Transform
Nicknamed: HP Electric
Game: Soul Silver, Route 34, Retail Abused
OT: Rory | TID/SID: 4817/9312

Definitely like your rash xern. See anything in my thread you like? I don't trade other people's pokemon, so all that stuff in my thread is mine :B

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
Ditto Update:

Ditto (Genderless, Lv. 10 UT)
Ability: Limber
IVs: 31/28/31/30/31/31
Notes: Hidden Power Grass
Moves: Transform
Nicknamed: HP Grass
Game: Soul Silver, Route 34, Retail Abused
OT: Rory | TID/SID: 4817/9312

Heavy actually looks kind of nice on some purple Pokemon.

Since my last visit to this shop I have learned to RNG 5th Gen (wild, gift, and Thundurus). However, this means I no longer need the 13 RNGs I mentioned earlier (they were all Dittos).

I was wondering if you're still interested in my Yvetal and if you would be willing to do a SS Retail RNG for me in exchange for it (or a Gen V non-shiny RNG).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)