The RU Open III - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rohail has been extremely inactive on the forums as of late and I haven't seen him online at basically any times I am on (and I have been on a lot), the only reason i'm posting activity is because I saw him make a post in another tour saying 'he's not really interested atm' so I assume that falls across all avenues.

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
Rohail has been extremely inactive on the forums as of late and I haven't seen him online at basically any times I am on (and I have been on a lot), the only reason i'm posting activity is because I saw him make a post in another tour saying 'he's not really interested atm' so I assume that falls across all avenues.
Yeah this is true, sorry Callo :[ I haven't had any time for mons as of late and lost my interest because of it. Callo can have the win, sorry again, but gl in the rest! :]

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
When the hell does this guy come on
you probably could have figured that out if you contacted him sometime earlier than 11 minutes ago. unless he contacts you and agrees to your selected time by tonight he's going to get the activity win. nice try though

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
you probably could have figured that out if you contacted him sometime earlier than 11 minutes ago. unless he contacts you and agrees to your selected time by tonight he's going to get the activity win. nice try though
I wasn't trying to pull anything, I've been coming on regularly and never saw him on. I won't lie though, I've been pretty busy recently. I'd prefer it if you waited until tomorrow for him to reply :P

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Anyway, next round is coming up

Activity Wins:

-Tsunami- vs Hollywood

Extensions:

Shuckleking87 vs FinalFlash
FireMage vs Mael
HBK vs BurningFury101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)