Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
I need a Rash 31/30/31/31/31/31 Yveltal cloned. The cloner can keep a non-redis copy (cannot be traded.) Please PM me for details :)

Also, looking for someone to help me check 2 Love Ball Aipom eggs and 1 Nest Ball Surskit egg. You can keep a copy of the eggs, full-redis.

New page...again...

Oh, I was planning to do a Heavy Mega regardless, but I wanted to try and assess the choices for the Shiny in particular.

What do you recommend for Mega, Apricorn or non-Apricorn?

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
Hi everyone! Got another question: I just bought another (used) copy of Y to reset for Yveltal/other KB legends. Pretty chepa as I ordered online.
Now, here's the big problem: I checked the previous user and the OT/ID was Sonia/11113. Apparently, this is a cartridge from a known hacker called Aegislash.

Can I just use the save file (and subsequently the OT/ID) to reset these legends? I really do want not to lose my current Y file.

Hi everyone! Got another question: I just bought another (used) copy of Y to reset for Yveltal/other KB legends. Pretty chepa as I ordered online.
Now, here's the big problem: I checked the previous user and the OT/ID was Sonia/11113. Apparently, this is a cartridge from a known hacker called Aegislash.

Can I just use the save file (and subsequently the OT/ID) to reset these legends? I really do want not to lose my current Y file.
But then you would be associated with a known hacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)