Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! Got another question: I just bought another (used) copy of Y to reset for Yveltal/other KB legends. Pretty chepa as I ordered online.
Now, here's the big problem: I checked the previous user and the OT/ID was Sonia/11113. Apparently, this is a cartridge from a known hacker called Aegislash.

Can I just use the save file (and subsequently the OT/ID) to reset these legends? I really do want not to lose my current Y file.
I'm slightly confused. You have the cartridge, so even if there is a hacker's file, couldn't you just wipe the file and replay the game? It'll take some hours, but you can still catch the things.

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
I'm slightly confused. You have the cartridge, so even if there is a hacker's file, couldn't you just wipe the file and replay the game? It'll take some hours, but you can still catch the things.
They've literally saved right in front of the goddamn Mewtwo T^T
But I suppose yeah I can do that. Damn these hackers.

Could someone do me a big favor and help me transfer seven items across a game reset? My plan is to trade you the Pokemon holding them, reset and play to the point where I can access Pokebank, then trade back with Pokemon from the Pokebank. Thanks in advance!

Because I'm a lazy bastard even with the gen 4 games, I'll look here.

Anyone have a Love Ball Magikarp? Need the ball to flex my Shiny Charm at a Mega Gyarados Masuda.

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
Because I'm a lazy bastard even with the gen 4 games, I'll look here.

Anyone have a Love Ball Magikarp? Need the ball to flex my Shiny Charm at a Mega Gyarados Masuda.
I can probably get you one. Do you have a female Protean Kecleon in a Nest Ball by any chance?

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just got this little beauty in a giveaway on reddit:

Espurr (F) Bold Own Tempo 31.00.31.31.31.31 [2450]

Now all I need to do is wait for the Gender Capsule item to become available... >_>
Reminds me when I matched a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Ralts on Reddit one day. Want to guess its gender? :)

Reminds me when I matched a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Ralts on Reddit one day. Want to guess its gender? :)
Pixilate Return coming off base 85 Atk is nothing to laugh at if you're a Scrafty/Hydreigon

On a more serious note, which egg moves for Limber (Mega) Lopunny? Encore/Fake Out are definitely going on for ultimate annoyance, but what about the other 2?

Fancy Vivillon - #666 (Naive)
HP: 25
Att: 20
Def: 0, 2, 4
SpA: 28
SpD: 23
Speed: 31

Fancy Vivillon - #666 (Naive) : 25 / 20 / 0, 2, 4 / 28 / 23 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Water

Keep or Toss?

[666] Fancy Vivillon
OT: GTS (00108) (Lv. 17)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Shield Dust
IVs: 25/20/00-04/28/23/31
Hidden Power Water
Tradeable Stock
: 1
Note: Soft reset by myself. Was thinking of Focus Sash Vivillon, but should I keep going for 31 Special Attack? Only one wondercard of this on my Y, as the one on X was deleted when I went for my current Xerneas.

Last edited:

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
Looking for someone to help me check 2 Love Ball Aipom eggs and 1 Nest Ball Surskit egg. You can keep a copy of the eggs, full-redis.

New page...again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)