Spare Perfects/Breeding Leftovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closing because I don't have much time to be doing this (usually only ever available for ~3hrs or so) and it's hard to keep track of everyone's wants and times. I'd rather use the time to breed for trades/myself, ev train, battle, play other things, etc, and not use up so much box space.

I'll probably be giving away things on other sites as a one day only thing when I want to do a mass unload if and when I have time.

I'll try and get the people who have already posted.

Last edited:

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
next time if you're gonna make a new giveaway only a few days after your first just ask a Wi-Fi mod to keep your old thread open and use that one.

z0mOG

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 26 Championis a defending SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
DPL Champion
~40 Flabebe-Orange (F) Calm- Flower Veil Heal Ball [Still don't have a shiny, screw these things]
Requesting for whenever you're online

1 shiny squirtle [missing spdef] (m) modest- rain dish [haze/mirrorcoat/dpulse/aurosphere] dive ball

Can I get this one please? Putting a bunelby up now!

Edit: thanks!

Last edited:
I don't know how much it's ok to ask for and also have a few clones of pentaperfects and leftovers to offer in exchange for all of these so hope you don't mind me just listing the ones I'm particularly keen on:

///PENTAPERFECTS
-----------------------------------
~10 Volbeat (M) Bold- Prankster [Encore/Baton Pass] Dream Ball

~40 Flabebe-Orange (F) Calm- Flower Veil Heal Ball [Still don't have a shiny, screw these things]

2 squirtle (m) modest- rain dish [haze/mirrorcoat/dpulse/aurasphere] dive ball

5 trapinch (m) adamant [bugbite/focusenergy/signalbeam/earthpower] safari ball

LEFTOVERS

2 Durant (F) Jolly- Truant Premier Ball

4 Binacle (F) Jolly- Tough Claws Premier Ball

1 Pinsir (F) Jolly- Mold Breaker [Close Combat/Quick Attack] Net Ball

1 Ralts (F) Modest- Trace [Shadowsneak/Confuseray/Disable/Destinybond] Love Ball

Let me know if that is alright and if you'd rather I do the bunnelby method, otherwise FC in sig.

Interested in
1 Pichu (M) Timid- Static [Fake Out/Encore/Endure/Wish] Safari Ball
1 lillipup (f) adamant- pickup [pursuit/fire/thunder/icefang] premier ball.
Lemme know if you wanna do the bunnelby method, or just trade.

Interested in
1 Pichu (M) Timid- Static [Fake Out/Encore/Endure/Wish] Safari Ball
1 lillipup (f) adamant- pickup [pursuit/fire/thunder/icefang] premier ball.
Lemme know if you wanna do the bunnelby method, or just trade.
Direct is faster for this

I don't know how much it's ok to ask for and also have a few clones of pentaperfects and leftovers to offer in exchange for all of these so hope you don't mind me just listing the ones I'm particularly keen on:

///PENTAPERFECTS
-----------------------------------

2 squirtle (m) modest- rain dish [haze/mirrorcoat/dpulse/aurasphere] dive ball

5 trapinch (m) adamant [bugbite/focusenergy/signalbeam/earthpower] safari ball

LEFTOVERS

2 Durant (F) Jolly- Truant Premier Ball

4 Binacle (F) Jolly- Tough Claws Premier Ball

1 Pinsir (F) Jolly- Mold Breaker [Close Combat/Quick Attack] Net Ball

1 Ralts (F) Modest- Trace [Shadowsneak/Confuseray/Disable/Destinybond] Love Ball

Let me know if that is alright and if you'd rather I do the bunnelby method, otherwise FC in sig.
Sure, direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)