Tournament Other Metas Premier League Week 6 - BEDROOM BLISSEYS WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
I would like to see Waterbomb win because I like him and lose because I want to see M2M lose and thus an upset occurs

Can I root for both players

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
lost because my captain is a fucking moron and put a randbats player in for TS
Why didnt you just have an actual TS player (whatever TS is (toxic spikes?_?)) ghost you? I mean, its hard to take a "tournament" where randbats is included seriously, but when ur in the finals, the least you can do is to do it professionally.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why didnt you just have an actual TS player (whatever TS is (toxic spikes?_?)) ghost you? I mean, its hard to take a "tournament" where randbats is included seriously, but when ur in the finals, the least you can do is to do it professionally.
Because our team didn't have an actual Tier Shift player to even ghost me if I wanted?

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
lost because my captain is a fucking moron and put a randbats player in for TS

It's real. This is a joke okay please don't kill me

Gj to everyone who participated in this. I expect great things from everyone in the third OMPL when it occurs. Also let's not lose before finals this time whoever I'm teamed up with okay

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.

It's real. This is a joke okay please don't kill me

Gj to everyone who participated in this. I expect great things from everyone in the second OMPL when it occurs. Also let's not lose before finals this time whoever I'm teamed up with okay
This was the second OMPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)