The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, it's me again :D This time I'm interested in this one:

Shiny Scizor

Adamant - Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Knock off, Super Power, Bug Bite, Tailwind
Available non-shiny as well! Would like to have it non-shiny.
Nicknamable Nickname: Scherox (its german name)

I can get you this one I think:

Ariados in a Repeat Ball (maybe I can even get you one in a Moon Ball, I will try my best)
Adamant - Insomnia
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Mega Horn, Toxic spikes

Let me know, if you still need this. I hope you do :) If not, let me know and I will get you something else from your wants.

Hey, it's me again :D This time I'm interested in this one:

Shiny Scizor

Adamant - Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Knock off, Super Power, Bug Bite, Tailwind
Available non-shiny as well! Would like to have it non-shiny.
Nicknamable Nickname: Scherox (its german name)

I can get you this one I think:

Ariados in a Repeat Ball (maybe I can even get you one in a Moon Ball, I will try my best)
Adamant - Insomnia
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Mega Horn, Toxic spikes

Let me know, if you still need this. I hope you do :) If not, let me know and I will get you something else from your wants.
Sorry for the late answer, its great it you quote something cause then I get a notification :) I still need the Ariados ^^ I do have a repeat ball Scizor with the same ball if you prefer Repeat instead of pokeball, but that one does have a 30 SpDef since I couldn't find any flawless adamant spread in that slot.
Your pokemon is ready would you like a nickname?
You can nickname it Icebeard :)

Sorry for the late answer, its great it you quote something cause then I get a notification :) I still need the Ariados ^^ I do have a repeat ball Scizor with the same ball if you prefer Repeat instead of pokeball, but that one does have a 30 SpDef since I couldn't find any flawless adamant spread in that slot.
Alright, I'll quote then. And don't worry about the late answer I didn't have that much time the last days, so it's alright. Actually I'd prefer the one in a normal Pokeball, because I'm not really fond of the Repeat Ball :D And I already have a Moon Ball Spinarak ready (female and male). Let me know which one you'd prefer and what nickname you'd like :)

Hamstern Hey are you still online? I can give you the Buneary now.
Sorry, I missed you out :/ But can trade now or later tonight.

Alright, I'll quote then. And don't worry about the late answer I didn't have that much time the last days, so it's alright. Actually I'd prefer the one in a normal Pokeball, because I'm not really fond of the Repeat Ball :D And I already have a Moon Ball Spinarak ready (female and male). Let me know which one you'd prefer and what nickname you'd like :)
Female nicknamed Gohma would be nice :) I'll let you know when I transfered Scizor.
I am ready wen you are.
Okay, I'll be able to trade soon, just gotta transfer the croc :)

Okay, I added you too now. I tried to trade with you but I guess you were busy :P
Oh, that was you? You were listed as a Passerby and I thought it was just someone who wanted to trade random stuff. Sorry about that! I'll leave my DS on.

Edit: Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)