Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of this being the wrong place, something minor I'd like to know.

What constitutes a walking NPC for the sake of RNG abuse? Does it mean and NPC who walks/turns randomly, or one that's moving at all, even in a fixed pattern?

At the risk of this being the wrong place, something minor I'd like to know.

What constitutes a walking NPC for the sake of RNG abuse? Does it mean and NPC who walks/turns randomly, or one that's moving at all, even in a fixed pattern?
The one who walks and turns randomly. Route 9 (Unova) has moving Bikers but they do not count as WNPCs.

Looking for a Kangaskhan with Inner Focus in a Luxury Ball. I have a full Dream Ball collection so feel free to ask anything.

Wondering if any of my fellow Canadians know the answer to this. I have a few copies of x and y and they are all the bilingual option games (playable in french). If I start one in french will the pokemon bred from that game be classified as a different language and usable for the mesuda method?

Wondering if any of my fellow Canadians know the answer to this. I have a few copies of x and y and they are all the bilingual option games (playable in french). If I start one in french will the pokemon bred from that game be classified as a different language and usable for the mesuda method?
All copies of X/Y are supposed to be playable in any of the available Pokemon game languages, but yes the Pokemon will be classified as French and work for MM as long as the other parent isn't French.

No probs and in addition to using a perfect iv ditto I would make use of the safari because any poke there will already have 2-3 perfect ivs so just catch a whole bunch and swap stuff around in the daycare until you have the poke you want. This way It won't take you long to get heaps of perfect iv pokes.
Wow, again thank you. You've opened my world up a whole ton by me looking for this ditto. Looks like I'm going to get one or two very soon!

If my current rate continues, I'll complete my pokedex minus the event legendaries in the next few days. Can you recommend a method for obtaining those event pokes? That's kinda why I wanted to learn RNG actually. I figured if I had amazing RNG'd non event pokes, then people would trade me their event pokes?

I'll remember to ask you first for direction again when it comes time for me to learn RNG :-).

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
There's a reason "Nest" and "Best" are only 1 letter different. If you hate Nest that much I would suggest Quick to match the neck genitals "bananas"

At least you haven't been infected by the "dream ball everything" virus.
I used a Dusk Ball though and "dusk" rhymes with "must" (kind of). Your logic is flawed bug catcher friend!

I just like the animation. Sue me.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Dumb question, lets say I RNG'd something and then trade it away without cloning it.

Would using the same seed/frame to get the same Pokemon again be considered a clone? I think the answer is yes since they would have the same PID but I have to make sure. >_> <_<

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dumb question, lets say I RNG'd something and then trade it away without cloning it.

Would using the same seed/frame to get the same Pokemon again be considered a clone? I think the answer is yes since they would have the same PID but I have to make sure. >_> <_<
Yes, it would essentially be the same thing as a clone.

So I'm going to SR for Mewtwo and I dont have a Jolly or Naive Synchronizer. I do have an Adamant one. Would I lose anything major by going with Adamant? I probably won't use it online but I guess I'm asking for potential trade value if I hit on a perfect spread (and optimism for ORAS tutors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)