The Doubles Open (GS III) — Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
if you ask haruno, every loss was him getting haxed to death

since i never heard anything more about Lowgock vs Ice Arrow, I'll have to just take g1 as the full set. Lowgock advances.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
lost to wllmagic in some absolute bullshit """""games""""" had such awful shit luck g1 and a terrible matchup g2 that i ALMOST played out of but then double protects can happen!!!!!!! pokemon is such a good game! Double protects! this is a good mechanic guys

Ok, after talking to Pwnemon and finding out we have terrible timezones to battle each other we realized his wednesday evening / my thursday morning is the best time for us to battle. Can we have an extension till there Pwnemon?

Blizzard

@ NeverMeltIce
Requesting win, since yoman5 didn't turn up at the arranged time and I'm really busy and won't be able to arrange a time and battle as easily.

yeah try and stay on as long as you can, my timezone is quite unfortunate :pirate:

e: why I cant play rn: internet here blocks ps and irc, must get home first

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pwnemon TRC and I are playing at this time tomorrow (12:30ish am) so extension is needed. We're getting it done tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)