EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whichever is easiest. If you put it on GTS when I'm not around, then I can immediately respond as soon as I see your note that it's up, and you'll get it that much faster. GTS is best for when I'm not immediately around, or when only 1 pokemon is being requested, and direct trade is best for when I'm around, or when we need to trade 3+ pokemon. :)
I put up a LV 13 volbeat. Hopefully that won't be sniped. IGN Phil

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey Engarde, because of our conflicting timezones I've noticed we're basically never online at the same time. Could you give me a rough estimate of when you might be available? That way I'll just make sure I'm free :)

Good news is a managed to breed a flawless 5iv female Natu for you!

edit: I also noticed you have Dream ball Togepi. I was going to rebreed my old modest Togekiss so I could do a Fairy Face Off specific spread for it. You wouldn't happen to have any females left over do you? I know they're only 12.5% female so it's a big ask. It's not a big deal though, the comp is this weekend and I'm already rushing to breed and train stuff, just thought it would be cool because dream ball lol. I'd be willing to work out a deal regarding bulk training a bunch of your raw recruits (was going to offer this eventually, may as well try and get something out of it haha!)

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Okay. Trying again. Hopefully it works this time! I appreciate your help with this. I'd been spending the last week and a half breeding a Togekiss and a Gardevoir for myself and a full team for my wife! Finding out about Dedenne's utility so late in the process did not help, and I wouldn't have time to breed one with the egg moves otherwise. Thanks again!
You were sniped again. :( Let's try volbeat this time instead of bunnelby, hmm?

Also: a week and a half for 2 pokemon? I can understand it being hard to find time to sit down and get it done, but in general, once I do, it takes me around 2 hours to breed a pokemon up (I generally breed pokemon and watch a movie at the same time, lol). Do you have a 6 IV ditto to breed with? If not, mostthe3rd has a ditto giveaway that'd help make breeding go a lot faster (been a while since I last tagged you, Most ;P). You can read instructions on how to ask for one here. :) Spoilers: it'll be another GTS trade.

I put up a LV 13 volbeat. Hopefully that won't be sniped. IGN Phil
Sent! :D Good luck!

Hey Engarde, because of our conflicting timezones I've noticed we're basically never online at the same time. Could you give me a rough estimate of when you might be available? That way I'll just make sure I'm free :)

Good news is a managed to breed a flawless 5iv female Natu for you!

edit: I also noticed you have Dream ball Togepi. I was going to rebreed my old modest Togekiss so I could do a Fairy Face Off specific spread for it. You wouldn't happen to have any females left over do you? I know they're only 12.5% female so it's a big ask. It's not a big deal though, the comp is this weekend and I'm already rushing to breed and train stuff, just thought it would be cool because dream ball lol. I'd be willing to work out a deal regarding bulk training a bunch of your raw recruits (was going to offer this eventually, may as well try and get something out of it haha!)
My timezone is US Eastern time, which I believe is GMT-5. I typically play in the afternoon/evening, though I've been kinda busy recently, so it's been mostly evenings for a little while. I'll try and log in tomorrow morning, and see if I can't catch you then. Sometimes it works. :)

I can send a togepi/kiss along to help you out for the fairy comp. Do you want serene grace or super luck (HA)? Are you more interested in a finished male (I have 2 31/0/31/31/31/31), or a breedable female? (This question also applies to mawile, as I can send a mostly finished female, or a 6IVs flawless adamant male).

Not just two, ten! I bred a full team of six for my wife along with what I was adding to my stable. On top of that, I had to re - breed a Togekiss for both of us once I realized Timid would work better for us than Modest.

I just checked the GTS and it's still there. It's a lvl 1 female, searching for 41-50 Dedenne. Look for trainer name Wally.

Incidentally, anyone know how to write "Hands off unless you're EnGarde" in kanji?

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Not just two, ten! I bred a full team of six for my wife along with what I was adding to my stable. On top of that, I had to re - breed a Togekiss for both of us once I realized Timid would work better for us than Modest.

I just checked the GTS and it's still there. It's a lvl 1 female, searching for 41-50 Dedenne. Look for trainer name Wally.

Incidentally, anyone know how to write "Hands off unless you're EnGarde" in kanji?
Ok, that sounds more reasonable, then. :) 10 pokes in a 2 week period means you were breeding like mad, that's a pretty good total, lol.

Also, I really hope I've replied before you've had a chance to post it, because I'm not seeing it on GTS. If you'd like, I'm online now, and we can do a direct trade instead.

Hey brah. You've been very helpful to me among other people, so I guess I should repay you. I have two 5IV EV trained timid Nidokings with HA, would you like them? They're not level 50 yet, but I'll get them there if you like.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey brah. You've been very helpful to me among other people, so I guess I should repay you. I have two 5IV EV trained timid Nidokings with HA, would you like them? They're not level 50 yet, but I'll get them there if you like.
There is no requirement or obligation to donate pokemon if you take pokemon. Having said that, I really do appreciate donations! And the wonderful thing about cloning is that you still get to keep your pokemon. Send me a PM to let me know when you're ready, and I can clone it and return the original to you. :)

Right, then. Let's do this!

Fc: 4725-9027-4397

Sending you a request now.
Added. Online now. My IGN is Lark. :)

Oh, you clone pokemon, do you?
Fine, I'll throw in my Shiny 5IV Timid HA greninja as well. :3
I've gotta go to college, so I'll trade with you when I'm back.

EDIT: Just read your rules. I'm sorry, but the greninja isn't my own, so are you still willing to take it? The nidokings are mine though.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Oh, you clone pokemon, do you?
Fine, I'll throw in my Shiny 5IV Timid HA greninja as well. :3
I've gotta go to college, so I'll trade with you when I'm back.

EDIT: Just read your rules. I'm sorry, but the greninja isn't my own, so are you still willing to take it?
Sounds good. Starting PM (you can respond there when you get back). Good luck in your classes!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My timezone is US Eastern time, which I believe is GMT-5. I typically play in the afternoon/evening, though I've been kinda busy recently, so it's been mostly evenings for a little while. I'll try and log in tomorrow morning, and see if I can't catch you then. Sometimes it works. :)

I can send a togepi/kiss along to help you out for the fairy comp. Do you want serene grace or super luck (HA)? Are you more interested in a finished male (I have 2 31/0/31/31/31/31), or a breedable female? (This question also applies to mawile, as I can send a mostly finished female, or a 6IVs flawless adamant male).
Ok cool well hopefully tonight I'll be home sometime around 10:30, which if I've calc'd this right would be about 8:30am for you so I'll check to see if you're around, otherwise I'll make sure I'm awake during you're evening time..

I'm going to rebreed the Mawile to be Mild (was going to be Rash but it dies to all physical attacks anyway so needs all the special bulk it can get) so a spitback sheer force female is fine. I was actually very tempted to go Super Luck + Scope Lens 'Kiss for this tourney (worked for Leafeon I guess) but I'm just going for the even more haxy Serene Grace flinch machine instead. If you had a finished modest one I'd be tempted to take that because of time constraints, otherwise a female would be really, really nice :)

You were sniped again. :( Let's try volbeat this time instead of bunnelby, hmm?

Also: a week and a half for 2 pokemon? I can understand it being hard to find time to sit down and get it done, but in general, once I do, it takes me around 2 hours to breed a pokemon up (I generally breed pokemon and watch a movie at the same time, lol). Do you have a 6 IV ditto to breed with? If not, mostthe3rd has a ditto giveaway that'd help make breeding go a lot faster (been a while since I last tagged you, Most ;P). You can read instructions on how to ask for one here. :) Spoilers: it'll be another GTS trade.

Sent! :D Good luck!

Thank you so much. And thank you Pyritie for supplying the togekiss.

Hi there, I have deposited a Bunnelby in request for the Bold Zapdos distribution. Please let me know if I need to do anything else.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Thx a bunch! Though I might only get a chance to use this on a 6v6 WiFi battle.
You can use the zapdos in any competitive format, no worries! Though, if you get a chance, I highly recommend trying out some of the battle spot formats, such as singles or rotations. The matches tend to go really fast (7 to 14 turns on average), and the diverse player pool available means that you'll end up with some really high quality and diverse matches, especially as you become higher ranked. Good luck! :)

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey EnGarde I just deposited the Bunnebly from earlier (lol) and I think I did everything right...could you send me Blue Dew the Charizard?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey EnGarde I just deposited the Bunnebly from earlier (lol) and I think I did everything right...could you send me Blue Dew the Charizard?
Did you enjoy the PR vid? ^_^ I actually haven't watched it since I made months and months ago...hopefully it wasn't too bad. Anyways, Blue Dew is away. Can't send mega stones through GTS, so let me know if you need one. I'm actually about to sign off for the night, so I can send it to you tomorrow if you need it. :)

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I really have no idea how to tell if PR vids are good or bad but I guess it was alright, haha. I already have Charizardite X thanks to Hydrattler so that's all good to go. I'll retrieve it tomorrow, thanks!

Gardevoir (F)
Sassy 252 HP / 12 Def / 232 Sp.Atk / 12 SpDef -- Spread by Whiskey Tango
Trace
OT: Ian
ID: 52834
Egg Moves: Synchronoise
- Will-o-Wisp
- Trick Room
- Synchronoise
- Shadow Ball

I need a Gardevoir with egg move Synchronoise. Please CMT.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Gardevoir (F)
Sassy 252 HP / 12 Def / 232 Sp.Atk / 12 SpDef -- Spread by Whiskey Tango
Trace
OT: Ian
ID: 52834
Egg Moves: Synchronoise
- Will-o-Wisp
- Trick Room
- Synchronoise
- Shadow Ball

I need a Gardevoir with egg move Synchronoise. Please CMT.
You didn't read the OP, did you? ^_^

This is a free pokemon, provided you use it for battling. Since I see you're interested in competing in the Fairy Face-Off, you totally qualify! :D It's already completely battle ready, with the stats listed above. Here's what I need you to do: post a bunnelby on GTS, asking for gardevoir. Put my username "EnGarde" in the message section. Reply to this message only after you've done so. Then, I'll send you the gardevoir!

Is there any way you would part with dream ball gastly, spiritomb or shuppet? CMT. I'm planning on changing some of the egg moves around a bit so they are better suited for the Halloween Team tournament and would be more than happy to clone you copies of the outcomes. I'm planning on at least getting one competitive shiny out of the breeding process too.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Is there any way you would part with dream ball gastly, spiritomb or shuppet? CMT. I'm planning on changing some of the egg moves around a bit so they are better suited for the Halloween Team tournament and would be more than happy to clone you copies of the outcomes. I'm planning on at least getting one competitive shiny out of the breeding process too.
Hey, I can send you a female spitback of all 3 for free, but fair warning: I'm pretty busy this evening. I'll be around, but I'm working on a major update to the distribution, which takes priority. I'll definitely be able to trade with you around this time tomorrow, though. :)

Hey, could I get that triples team for the battle spot thread?
And is there anything you want in return btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)