Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like my name to be changed to Infra Sceptile.
The reason is that I have the same name on Showdown and I want them to be the same.

I would like to change nick in LLeonard just because i want the same name here and on ps.
I also have a wrong birth day, is the 20 and not the 21, hope someone can fix this, thanks in advance

Last edited:
hi, appreciate it if my old account hyunation(i forgot the password at the time so thats why this was made, i know it now) could be deleted and this account renamed to Hyunation

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
hi, appreciate it if my old account hyunation(i forgot the password at the time so thats why this was made, i know it now) could be deleted and this account renamed to Hyunation
Actually what happened was that account was still banned after the plagiarism infractions, you created this account 4 days before the initial one expired, and then got infracted on this one not a month later.

There are two scenarios that will happen here: either this account becomes banned and you use the old account, or the old account becomes banned and you use this account. No name change will take place.

-gizmo-

Smogon's Kingpin
Can I change my username to "-Gizmo-"
I'd prefer to match with my showdown name.

Last edited:
Actually what happened was that account was still banned after the plagiarism infractions, you created this account 4 days before the initial one expired, and then got infracted on this one not a month later.

There are two scenarios that will happen here: either this account becomes banned and you use the old account, or the old account becomes banned and you use this account. No name change will take place.
What I was told was that there was an active warning and it'd be okay to change it once it expired, which it has. I believe it was Nexus who said that. Plus lets be honest, you don't have to be a shit person to get an infraction, they are handed out a bit easily. I'd prefer the old account to be deleted none the less.

Hi i made this account when i was 14 and have no idea what a maniax is lol. I was inactive for a very long time. Can my name be changed to RedBlueGreen. Its a way more fun name lmao

Last edited:
I would like my name to be changed to Silk Weaver.

The reason why is because on Showdown, everybody always asked me why crap like "y do ur feelingz suk m9" and I eventually just got bored of it and switched accounts... Might as well have them match, so the same situation doesn't occur on Smogon, which it eventually will.
Soon...

I would like to change my account to Beastly
The alt that everyone knows me on [on pokemon online and pokemon showdown]
Also this is the alt im going to be on for tours and other major events

I would like to change my name to Chronic Smash so it matches my new showdown account and because it sounds pretty cool

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:

haunter

Banned deucer.
hi i'd like to get the change from Faxxifer -> faxxifer (i won't need the CT lol implied but js) reason is Faxxifer bothers me and i prefer lower case
I'd like my name to be changed to Kezzap
Reason being that it was my first name on showdown and I want to switch back to it
I'd like to change my Smogon name to "GoodMorningEspeon". I've had this name for a while and I want it to match my PS name.
Can I change my username to "-Gizmo-"
Can I change my username to "The Killer99"
I would like to change my name to "Pisti" to match with my PS name.
Hi i made this account when i was 14 and have no idea what a maniax is lol. I was inactive for a very long time. Can my name be changed to RedBlueGreen. Its a way more fun name lmao
I would like my name to be changed to Silk Weaver.

The reason why is because on Showdown, everybody always asked me why crap like "y do ur feelingz suk m9" and I eventually just got bored of it and switched accounts... Might as well have them match, so the same situation doesn't occur on Smogon, which it eventually will.
Soon...
Hey, I would like to change my name to, Laladeda. I know it seems stupid but it's what I go by on pokemon showdown. Thanks!
Done.
I would like to change my account to Beastly
The alt that everyone knows me on [on pokemon online and pokemon showdown]
Also this is the alt im going to be on for tours and other major events
Name is already in use. Choose a different one.

Haunter that beastly name is mine i just forgot what my password is so can you please either found out what my password is or move my name to this

Edit my bad someone else had my name. BUT THE PERSON HASNT BEEN ON FOR 6 YEARS so i think this situation i should get his name

When you go to login to your beastly account, click forgot password and it should send a new password link to the email that's linked to the account. Then you have your old account back.

When you go to login to your beastly account, click forgot password and it should send a new password link to the email that's linked to the account. Then you have your old account back.
please read my edit i put I thought that was account but apparently someone had it but hasnt been on for 6 years

Haunter that beastly name is mine i just forgot what my password is so can you please either found out what my password is or move my name to this

Edit my bad someone else had my name. BUT THE PERSON HASNT BEEN ON FOR 6 YEARS so i think this situation i should get his name
OP of this thread said:
-If someone with the account name you want already exists, we will not let you take over a name, no matter how long ago the account was used last.

how about Beastly. with a dot :}. Okay its the only solution has its kinda stupid that i cant get a account that hasnt been used in 6 years

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)