Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, I see. So it is going to take longer to find the shiny pokemon that I'm looking for. Thank you for your time. ;)
Not to mention even with masuda parents and the shiny charm the probability still isnt exactly in your favor...1/~500 arent great odds, theyre just considerably better than usual. It can take a VERY long time to masuda a poke...then you hafta hope the ivs are right

Not to mention even with masuda parents and the shiny charm the probability still isnt exactly in your favor...1/~500 arent great odds, theyre just considerably better than usual. It can take a VERY long time to masuda a poke...then you hafta hope the ivs are right
I see. Thank you for your time, Flarganaddingle.

Yeah so you could hatch like 500 eggs but that doesn't mean that the next one will be shiny. Like you could hatch another 1000 eggs on top of that and there's still no guarantee that there'll be a shiny. Some people are just more lucky than others. Frankly SV hatching is better IMO unless you really want a shiny with your tsv or whatever.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ahhh, I see. So it is going to take longer to find the shiny pokemon that I'm looking for. Thank you for your time. ;)
Exactly, if you're hoping for a perfect 5 IV and you're using two 6 IV parents, the chances are then 1/500 x 1/6 = 1/3,000. This is why I TSV hatch :P

Would you be willing to do the battle method with me? Let me know if you're not familiar with it. I'm not asking for anything in return.

Edit: Just send me a PM whenever you're available.
wait do I just battle you and you just tell me the SV's right and also you still online and able to help me I guess.

wait do I just battle you and you just tell me the SV's right and also you still online and able to help me I guess.
You need to do the following:
  • Go to Options and turn off "Forced Save"
  • Collect the eggs, save, then hatch them. Do NOT save.
  • Have a battle with me and then forfeit.
  • When I send you the information, reset your game.
I don't know how to check multiple Battle Videos at the same time, so hatch the first batch. Oh, and before you start hatching make sure you have me added. I'm busy at the moment so I'll send you a message when I'm ready to check.

so i have recover, cosmic power, future sight , hypnosis on one chimecho
and stored power, wish, cosmis power, recover

What moves should i get rid ?

feel like a noob when i entered JebusChrist 's thread haha .

I'm starting a klefki project for the fairy face-off. Any notable egg moves I should add? What would be an ideal set for the tournament?

Which ball for shiny?

Luxury on Klefki has been more whored out than Ditto.
Fair enough. It's more so just for myself though, but I'm still torn between the two now.
Switcheroo and Iron Defense might be useful on it.
I'll probably grab all 4 egg moves for it.

If anyone is interested in getting a copy of the outcome, just let me know. If anyone has a spitback klefki, I'd be more than happy to trade for it so it'd save me some time. Male with as many egg moves as possible would be ideal.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Is there ever a situation where Poison Point could be useful on a Scollipede? Matched this thing in a reddit giveaway (with my new TSV)...
B65,3Venipede (F)AdamantPoison PointDream Ball31/31/31/31/31/31Dark3636

I wanna upgrade my RNG'd dittos to be foreign so that I have a somewhat better chance for shinys.

I've only had 1 shiny my entire 6th Gen Breeding career and I want to better those odds. Plus I'm too lazy to pursue the Shiny Charm before the 3rd gen remakes release. ;p

Currently all I have are English dittos, so ANY OTHER region is fine by me.

CMT for potential trade options.

Currently looking for:

6 IV
6 IV with 0 Speed
HP Fire (31/x/31/30/31/30)
HP Ice (31/x/30/31/31/31 and 30/31/30/31/x/31)
HP Grass (31/x/31/30/31/31)
HP Fighting (31/x/30/30/30/30)
HP Ground (31/x/31/30/30/31)
HP Rock (31/x/30/31/30/30)

Last edited:
Aw.

First one to come up with a gimmick Poison Point Scollipede set wins a clone of it!
Scolipede @ Focus Sash
Ability: Poison Point
EVs: 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Endeavor
- Toxic Spikes

Force something out, use Toxic Spikes, they get poisoned. Hopefully they use something like Stone Miss to knock you down to 1 HP so you can use Endeavor. Mission complete xD. Or if they're a Talonflame and use Brave Bird, hopefully they get poisoned and you use Endeavor.

Do I win anything?

Question

Is focus sash blaze delphox a thing ?

I just got a 5 ivs blaze match with an active user on smogon .
I think Sub+Blaze+Life Orb is an actual set.

Last edited:
I wanna upgrade my RNG'd dittos to be foreign so that I have a somewhat better chance for shinys.

I've only had 1 shiny my entire 6th Gen Breeding career and I want to better those odds. Plus I'm too lazy to pursue the Shiny Charm before the 3rd gen remakes release. ;p

Currently all I have are English dittos, so ANY OTHER region is fine by me.

CMT for potential trade options.

Currently looking for:

6 IV
6 IV with 0 Speed
HP Fire (31/x/31/30/31/30)
HP Ice (31/x/30/31/31/31 and 30/31/30/31/x/31)
HP Grass (31/x/31/30/31/31)
HP Fighting (31/x/30/30/30/30)
HP Ground (31/x/31/30/30/31)
HP Rock (31/x/30/31/30/30)
Cmt, read the notes carefully.

Fancy Vivillon - #666 (Hasty)
HP: 26
Att: 17
Def: 0 - 1
SpA: 30
SpD: 3
Speed: 31

Fancy Vivillon - #666 (Hasty) : 26 / 17 / 0 - 1 / 30 / 3 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Grass
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 66

Keep or Toss?

[666] Fancy Vivillon
OT: GTS (00108) (Lv. 12)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Compound Eyes
IVs: 26/17/00-01/30/03/31
Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock
: 1
Note: Soft reset by myself on a legitimate wondercard. With 80/50/50 Defensive bulk, Vivillon isn't taking any hits with out focus sash anyways, so I saved on this one, even though my goal was X/X/X/31/X/31, because the hidden power might be useful.

EDIT: Just kept this. Good enough for me.

Last edited:
I just got an egg in a giveaway but it is literally one step away from hatching and I want it to hatch somewhere in particular. Can someone hold onto it while I get to the hatching location I want and then trade it back please?

I just got an egg in a giveaway but it is literally one step away from hatching and I want it to hatch somewhere in particular. Can someone hold onto it while I get to the hatching location I want and then trade it back please?
go online i am online

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)