Back With Some New Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my new powersaver so I can start putting out pigs/packages. If you did not receive your package from my last giveaway please post here and the people who want pigs please follow the instructions to receive your pig.
I deposited another Flabebe (female) per your specifications. Also sending a reminder that I requested the apricorn ball package.

Thanks in advance!

I deposited another Flabebe (female) per your specifications. Also sending a reminder that I requested the apricorn ball package.

Thanks in advance!
I have 3 apricorn packages ready so I just need to take care of who ever is in front of you and you'll be all set.

I also requested the Apricorn package ^ ^
If you can trade now, that would be great

Edit:
I got other people in front of you, I'm trying to do things in order.
My apologies, by all means I can wait until my name comes up on the list. Sorry about that v_v

Last edited:
Edit: Removing my nickname request, since I just went over the specs and realized that you probably got this SV hatched.

Hi there, can I get the swinub from your giveaway please?
My IGN is JohnnyX and I have put Flabebe on the GTS
Thanks in advance

I got my new powersaver so I can start putting out pigs/packages. If you did not receive your package from my last giveaway please post here and the people who want pigs please follow the instructions to receive your pig.
I didn't recieve my package.

I deposited a Flabébé (IGN is JD). Thanks for the great giveaway!

Edit: Thanks for the shiny Swinub!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)