Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello good forum. I am somewhat new here so forgive me if I end up the formatting somehow. I'm looking for a togepi, any nature and ability in a regular poke ball. And possibly a marvel scale dratini, nature still not mattering but preferably in a poke ball.
I also was wondering, does the male pokemon pass down the poke ball type or does the female?
I can give you spitbacks of both i think i have some in a box. But i am at work it will have to be in like 6 hours.

Le New Page Bump

I wanna upgrade my RNG'd dittos to be foreign so that I have a somewhat better chance for shinys.

I've only had 1 shiny my entire 6th Gen Breeding career and I want to better those odds. Plus I'm too lazy to pursue the Shiny Charm before the 3rd gen remakes release. ;p

Currently all I have are English dittos, so ANY OTHER region is fine by me.

CMT for potential trade options.

Currently looking for:

6 IV
6 IV with 0 Speed
HP Fire (31/x/31/30/31/30)
HP Ice (31/x/30/31/31/31 and 30/31/30/31/x/31)
HP Grass (31/x/31/30/31/31)
HP Fighting (31/x/30/30/30/30)
HP Ground (31/x/31/30/30/31)
HP Rock (31/x/30/31/30/30)

Hey does anybody have a female Cloyster(or family) in a Heavy Ball ? I can be a spitback or a 5IV one or you could lend me one for like 10 mins so I can breed my own one. Could anybody help me out ?

LF a few things

A Cloner
Choice Band + Life Orb (can offer 5 IV pokemon)
5/6 IV Latios

Pm me if you have any of the above or are willing to clone something for me.

Yeah so you could hatch like 500 eggs but that doesn't mean that the next one will be shiny. Like you could hatch another 1000 eggs on top of that and there's still no guarantee that there'll be a shiny. Some people are just more lucky than others. Frankly SV hatching is better IMO unless you really want a shiny with your tsv or whatever.
Dang I'm learning so much just reading this thread. SV hatching... I must learn of this.

Also, can you confirm that MM + shiny charm stack?

There's a research thread on it..am on mobile so linking is a pain but check orange islands...also yes its confirmed
Yeah I want to learn how to learn my TID is and then how to check the eggs. I'm at work though so I can't do any serious reading until later. I haven't had this much fun since I learned to EV train!

I think it was a typo and he meant SID.

-----------------------------

Bump for Life

I wanna upgrade my RNG'd dittos to be foreign so that I have a somewhat better chance for shinys.

I've only had 1 shiny my entire 6th Gen Breeding career and I want to better those odds. Plus I'm too lazy to pursue the Shiny Charm before the 3rd gen remakes release. ;p

Currently all I have are English dittos, so ANY OTHER region is fine by me.

CMT for potential trade options.

Currently looking for:

6 IV
6 IV with 0 Speed
HP Fire (31/x/31/30/31/30)
HP Ice (31/x/30/31/31/31 and 30/31/30/31/x/31)
HP Grass (31/x/31/30/31/31)
HP Fighting (31/x/30/30/30/30)
HP Ground (31/x/31/30/30/31)
HP Rock (31/x/30/31/30/30)

Last edited:

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
EV training question. If I use Exp Share so that all 6 pokemon get xp, could I train 5 at once (if I use a fully maxed pokemon for easy kills)
The fully trained one kills, and the rest gets the ev's.

Thought I heard it work like that, but would like a confirmation, then I go figure out which of my pokemon I could train together

EV training question. If I use Exp Share so that all 6 pokemon get xp, could I train 5 at once (if I use a fully maxed pokemon for easy kills)

Thought I heard it work like that, but would like a confirmation, then I go figure out which of my pokemon I could train together
Anytime a Pokemon gains experience from a fainting, they get EVs, so yes.

Yep it works.

The hard part is getting 5 of every Band and 5 poke's that need the same EV spread. ;p

I usually just do it in 2's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)