Other Let's Make Pokemon a Battle Royale Round 1 STARTERS NEEDED

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm bumping this to run it.

Consider this now a sign-ups thread, post in if you want in. Everyone gets 3 mons, no ubers or megas, the only rules are Endless Battle Clause and Moody Clause.

If you are new to Circus Maximus and are interested, by all means please give it a try.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
I don't know exactly what you mean. Anything that would be legal on the simulator would be legal here though.

Will start this tomorrow, first few days are gonna be busy for me bit after that we're gonna have 24 hour turns.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
How does Tailwind work in this?
No reason for it to work differently. If you don't wish to give away what Pokemon you'll be using, I suggest you PM or IRC me your questions. IRC channel for the game will be #fluodome.

Anyway we're gonna semi-start this in that there is no reason people shouldn't already be sending me the Pokemon they'll use (and asking me how certain moves/abilities will work). Please send me your shit and feel free to start scheming with each other.

birdcrest
UllarWarlord
munchyoshi
Celever
LightWolf
Ninety_Nine
magikarpmandude (you WILL get your stuff in on time or you will lose a turn, there is no excuse for not being able to google other time zones)
zorbees
sparktrain

Everyone should send me their Pokemon today. Sign-Ups are still open until I post the full starter line-up, but if you don't send me your Pokemon when you sign-up I'll ignore you.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Ok, here are the line-ups;

LightWolf
Greninja/Gastrodon/Scizor

sparktrain
Landorus-T/Politoed (19%)/Ferrothorn

Celever
Starmie/Sableye/Gliscor

birdcrest
Hydreigon/Terrakion/Talonflame

munchyoshi
Clefable/Porygon2/Dragonite

pokeguyNXB
Clefable/Slurpuff/Gengar

I'm going to be indisposed for the next 24 hours, but since picking your starters shouldn't take that long, please PM LightWolf with your starter choices (he has already given me his so he's locked in). When he gets them he'll post Turn 1. I want starters picked ASAP, so you guys have as much time possible to play Turn 1 (as I said, I'll be busy this weekend but after that we are gonna play fast).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)