2014/15 Association Football (Soccer) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we are saying Zabaleta's was a red for what is two soft challenges. Costa should of have had a yellow for the penalty City never got, then the yellow for his theatrics in the Zableta part (which he milked to get Zabaleta the Red) would have been a red .

Not to mention Costa grabbed Zabaleta by the throat who was helping him up, which is usually a red.

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
opening my fut15 web app packs now, lets see what i get.

edit: pack 1, only players i know were helder postiga and david navarro

edit2: pack 2, jozy altidore LOL

edit3: got palacio in the last pack which i guess isnt too bad considering i was planning to start with a serie a squad anyway :o

Last edited:

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Apparently, some Ugandan footballer who was watching the game fainted when Lampard scored and was later pronounced dead when he arrived at a hospital.........R.I.P. Fahad Musanan :(

Jesus Christ me nerves

greatest display of penalties you'll ever see. You could just tell sterling would miss his pen, after giving away the goal and all. But at the end of the day, we weren't great but we picked the win and momentum going into the Everton game. (also balotelli, classy as fluck)

HBK

Omeruo and Blackman were decent against Liverpool while Bamford was disappointing. And I'll be REALLY pissed if Rémy doesn't start tonight.

HBK

Fifa 15 is really sloppy imo. The defenders are a damn mess, the play is ehhh okay I suppose.
Nice to read something like this one day after I ordered it. Still the best footy game out there, what're you gonna do? And here's hoping that it only sucks on next gen.

HBK

A MOTM performance from Oscar tonight, Aké looked good too but Schürrle, Salah and Rémy were quite wasteful. Should've been 20-1 lol

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
was at the city game tonight, 7-0 up and still the only ones chanting were wednesday

just goes to show the league cup means nothing to the big sides

Nice to read something like this one day after I ordered it. Still the best footy game out there, what're you gonna do? And here's hoping that it only sucks on next gen.
Fifa will never leave my system's side. I enjoy the game too much and always end up putting countless hours into it. Just hope they fix it a little, it's very noticeable how bad the D is.

But so far, I still love my Arsenal. Thank god for Welbeck.. Giroud hasn't seen 1 minute of play.

HBK

Balotelli was decent but his finishing was terrible although that can be said for the team as a whole. He did get the assist for Stevie's goal. Speaking of whom, it's always nice to see him bang one in (except when it's against us :P) better yet, in a merseyside derby. And that screamer from Jagielka.......a perfect end to the game......for the neutrals. lol I'm sure that the Liverpool players wanted him to take that shot rather than pass it to some one, expecting it to float harmlessly over the goal.

Alright that was just superb from Atletico today. one of their best performances so far this season.
Better in all departments against a good Sevilla team.
Koke has got to be the best set piece taker atm or at least one of the best.

Aston Villa really only Came for a point today. it was a really uneventful match but the clean sheet was nice to get.
lampard really needs to stop scoring though.

Madrid really got a good win today. Villarreal had a load of opportunities to win the match but didn't take any, while madrid did the opposite.
The team looks to be settling now. looked more of a 433 than the 424 previously. looked more 'balanced'.

Edit: Ramsey being out for awhile Could actually benefit him and get himself sorted out.
hasn't been playing well for awhile.

Last edited:
lol 'only' watch the 3 games today. Most since the start of school.
The two madrid games today were good games against good oppositions and then i just kept an eye on the chelsea game.

Also i wanted to ask if people actually think Ronaldo is a 'cOmplete' player? saw some people mentioning it. it was pretty funny.
Vidal is a complete player, Messi is Certainly more of a complete player to ronaldo.
he is a goal sCoring machine and has been a great player but a 'cOmplete player'.

Also i wanted to ask if people actually think Ronaldo is a 'cOmplete' player? saw some people mentioning it. it was pretty funny.
Vidal is a complete player, Messi is Certainly more of a complete player to ronaldo.
he is a goal sCoring machine and has been a great player but a 'cOmplete player'.
its a touchy subject. mostly because, there is only one other player ronaldo can be compared to, whether you like it or not. he and messi have been miles ahead of every other player during the past ~5 years...

so, when compared to messi, its evident he is not a more complete footballer. don't get me wrong, he is currently the best player in the world. his goalscoring is on another level. but he can only dream of making the passes that messi can. messi is without a doubt the better team player, better assister, better passer, and that, to me, is what makes him more complete.

i dont wanna delve too deply in the messi vs ronaldo topic. but to answer your question, no he is not a complete player. he's an extroardinary footballer. but not complete.

Fell off the face of the planet over the last 2 weeks, I have no idea what's going on. Check scores, Arsenal are still shit, at least things are as they were! I'm looking forward to some CL action, I find I have less and less time to watch the weekend matches nowdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)