Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Is there a way for me to RNG Dream Radar Pokemon using a program available for PC (PPRNG is Mac only)?
Why do you keep asking RNG questions in this thread?

Yes, Dream Radar is supported with 9.96 Alpha iirc. Alternatively, ask someone with PPRNG to run a search and post screenshots of the results.

Looking for these.

Bisharp
Nature-Adamant
Ability-W/E Is Best
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Knock Off
Iron Head
Sucker Punch
Swords Dance

Landurus
Nature Naive
(With the right ability)
31/31/31/31/31/31
U-Turn
Earthquake
Hp Ice
Stone Edge

If you have these please message me.

Bisharp
Ability-W/E Is Best

Landurus
(With the right ability)
Defiant and Intimidate

-------------------------------

New page bump-age

I wanna upgrade my RNG'd dittos to be foreign so that I have a somewhat better chance for shinys.

I've only had 1 shiny my entire 6th Gen Breeding career and I want to better those odds. Plus I'm too lazy to pursue the Shiny Charm before the 3rd gen remakes release. ;p

Currently all I have are English dittos, so ANY OTHER region is fine by me.

CMT for potential trade options.

Currently looking for:

6 IV
6 IV with 0 Speed
HP Fire (31/x/31/30/31/30)
HP Ice (31/x/30/31/31/31 and 30/31/30/31/x/31)
HP Grass (31/x/31/30/31/31)
HP Fighting (31/x/30/30/30/30)
HP Ground (31/x/31/30/30/31)
HP Rock (31/x/30/31/30/30)

Last edited:
I've got a male Foul Play Banette. I know you didn't list it in your post, but if you have a spare clone of that HP Fire (or any HP Ditto, for that matter) you listed in your sig, it would be great. Otherwise, consider it payment for that Stunfisk giveaway ;). Do you want me to put it on the GTS or trade it normally?
Sure, that would be great! Let's do it later as a normal trade, since both things are at risk of sniping. I'll message you with possible timing and such.

HP Fire Ditto is always available; I just didn't list it because I'm not supposed to require compensation for them.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Looking for these.

Bisharp
Nature-Adamant
Ability-W/E Is Best
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Knock Off
Iron Head
Sucker Punch
Swords Dance

Landurus
Nature Naive
(With the right ability)
31/31/31/31/31/31
U-Turn
Earthquake
Hp Ice
Stone Edge

Just saying, HP Ice and 31/31/31/31/31/31 is not possible.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Looking for these.

Bisharp
Nature-Adamant
Ability-W/E Is Best
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Knock Off
Iron Head
Sucker Punch
Swords Dance

Landurus
Nature Naive
(With the right ability)
31/31/31/31/31/31
U-Turn
Earthquake
Hp Ice
Stone Edge

Atk and Def IVs must be even for HP Ice, or alternatively the Speed must be even. Therefore, the best IV spreads you'll get for that landorus is 31/30/30/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/30

Also, "(With the right ability)" doesn't answer squat about what you're looking for. No one can really know if you want HA or not since both abilities are viable.

I assume not since none of those moves get the Sheer Force boost, but still...

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone with a Friend Safari with Cacturne or Shelgon. Straight up HA Cacneas and Bagons (or their evos) are fine too but I'd prefer to have the safari to capture them myself (unless you have female Cacnea in Dusk Ball or Bagon in Ultra Ball). PM me if you can provide any of these and we can sort something out.

LF: Trubbish w/ Spikes, Haze, Curse, and Rock Blast as Egg Moves but added tutor moves: Drain Punch, Seed Bomb and Pain Split

LF: Adament 31/31/31/x/31/31 Weak Armor Trubbish w/ Spikes, Seed Bomb, Pain Split and Drain Punch

Please CMT for it :]]

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a female Magic Guard Clefairy in a Love Ball. Nature and IVs don't matter.
I can do this. You free to trade now? Adding you and coming online :).
Edit: Actually, it's a Cleffa right now... I can evolve it first if you'd like?

Edit: Evolved. Adding you now :).

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Recommended 5th gen tutor moves for Careful Metang (eventual Metagross)?
Psh, real men RNG Metagross in Gen III for the sake of Dynamicpunch + Gravity.

But in all seriousness, I agree with elemental punches and Stealth Rock. Gravity and/or Icy Wind could also be fun for Doubles, if you're into that.

Is there anybody out there that has their hands on a Modest Heatran? I'm looking to run ScarfTran on a team. If Hidden Power Rock is possible on it too, that would be even better, but beggars can't choose (Ancient Power is always an option there).

As for what I can provide, it's such a specific request it's hard to list things here that people may want. I am a good breeder, and would be willing to multiple things in exchange, be that just breeding, or maybe leveling and/or EV training.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Is there anybody out there that has their hands on a Modest Heatran? I'm looking to run ScarfTran on a team. If Hidden Power Rock is possible on it too, that would be even better, but beggars can't choose (Ancient Power is always an option there).

As for what I can provide, it's such a specific request it's hard to list things here that people may want. I am a good breeder, and would be willing to multiple things in exchange, be that just breeding, or maybe leveling and/or EV training.
Ancient power is better, because it has the same BP AND a secondary effect (one that almost never triggers, but that's neither here nor there), so HP rock is superfluous. :) Remember that the mechanics of hidden power has changed and it's set to a flat 60 BP in gen 6.

Ancient power is better, because it has the same BP AND a secondary effect (one that almost never triggers, but that's neither here nor there), so HP rock is superfluous. :) Remember that the mechanics of hidden power has changed and it's set to a flat 60 BP in gen 6.
I remember the lil nerf... But I still prefer HP to Ancient Power just cause of PP issues. Like I said though, I'm easy. If whoever happened to have both a non-HP Rock Tran and an HP Rock Tran, I'd go for the HP Rock one, but that's... unlikely. XD

I think Timid is more common for ScarfTran, since it outspeeds a lot more stuff with Timid (not sure what exactly, but timid is recommended in the analysis iirc)

I think Timid is more common for ScarfTran, since it outspeeds a lot more stuff with Timid (not sure what exactly, but timid is recommended in the analysis iirc)
Well, the analysis revamp in QC has Modest for more power, and cause it just barely outspeeds Greninja with its fabulous scarf. That's most of the more relevant OU metagame, so more speed is only really for revenging boosted things. With how rare Dragon Dance EQ Charizard is now, I like the ability to more reliably damage CM Clef, and do more with my respective Rock move on SpD Talon and Char Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)