Back With Some New Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said I got other people in front of both of you, was just hoping that people who never responded to me would send me a message.
Sorry I hadn't replied sooner. I had a hectic past couple days so I couldn't do more than check to see if I had any alerts, and i missed your announcement about getting the new power save.

I know you lost your power saver and have been trying to catch up and now that I got my DS back from nintendo, when ever you get a chance I would still love that OU package we discussed. Tanks a million!

I know you lost your power saver and have been trying to catch up and now that I got my DS back from nintendo, when ever you get a chance I would still love that OU package we discussed. Tanks a million!
I'm going in order. I give people a day to respond then I move onto the next ones in line

pumpkaboom I will add you now and will be trading you 6 pokemon. The "special" pokemon is fully redis and bred by me so remember to list it as such
Thank you very much for the package! Sorry for so many Torchic, they're leftovers from breeding earlier ^ ^;
And I'll definitely make note of that, thank you so much =O

Yay :D Thank you very much. You're like 5 hours ahead of me so let me know when you can get online and I'll jump in
I'll be around most of the day, message me here when you are ready

hey awiec, sorry i missed you again today lol
No problem, I've been recovering from a head cold so I've been sleeping more than usual. I can breath again though so I should be around for a while.

I went looking on the GTS and anyone I found who requested a swinub with the message "awiec" was sent one. If you did not get a pig, then please repost with your IGN+a fresh flabebe and I will find you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)