Sinnoh Cup Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed to see that despite the extension, few matches were done. I dunno if you're aware but in that kind of tourney, non played match has big impact for everyone.
I'll give the activity win for those who have showed blatant activity (like Stone_cold over High Impulse), and for the others, once more I'll extend the fucking deadline for everyone's sake, even if I don't expect some miracles...

beat harsha gg. went undefeated and might not advance :(
You shouldn't be worried, you have the same amount of points than me (I haven't played my R5 though). You should be at least wild card, considering High Impulse's inactivity.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
[22:37:50] <ZEB> wanna fite :o idk if ur active but yeh
[22:38:32] <HANTSUKI> I am, but I'm already sleepy =_=
[22:38:49] <ZEB> o wanna hold off til tomorrow?
[22:39:13] <HANTSUKI> yeah
[22:39:18] <ZEB> mk
[22:39:31] <ZEB> i'm home around 3:30 est from work
[22:39:58] <HANTSUKI> I'll be at home from like
[22:40:02] <HANTSUKI> 7~8pm est onwards
[22:40:13] <ZEB> kk thats fine
[22:40:37] <HANTSUKI> okay
[22:40:39] <HANTSUKI> bye bye

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Alf, how does the Wild Card Round work? And who's eligible for it? I read the rules but am too dumb to understand it.

Basically, wild cards = players who are second of their pool. They fight each other into pools of 3. Both players are in the same league (One pool per league) and they'll play in bo3. Only the best player will advance into playoffs. Add to this both finalists of the platinum league who can challenge any wild cards for their spot.
So you have 6 Division Leaders + 2 winners of the wild card round for the playoffs.
Dunno if my explanations are clear, since my english is a bit garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)