All Gens RoA Premier League: Finals [6T/60P Won by the Lucky Laprases]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The problem is that when you don't understand the language it could very easily appear to be (or even actually be!) strategizing about the match right in front of your face.

Lost to marcoasd, GG and sorry team.

Side note: For a spectator to use the match chat to converse with one of the players in a language the other doesn't understand is pretty fucking rude. If you're going to speak in a language I don't understand, PM them; don't rub my face in it.
Come on man, what a shitty excuse

I was just talkin' about my day in hospital yesterday (and also I was saying to boom w/ every pokemon n_n)

The problem is that when you don't understand the language it could very easily appear to be (or even actually be!) strategizing about the match right in front of your face.
I quote this cause it's basically the worst thing that could come out: if I'd like to strategize, I'd just PM, or even better use a chat. Otherwise, I'm just trying to mind-trick my friend's opponent (oh wow, in a language that he doesn't even know, lol).
Basically, I'm pretty popular in the italian pokeweb, so you'll often see them writing in italian during the match cause I can't bother opening 5 windows while I'm playing. a) disallow spectators b) learn italian, you never know...

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
marco's point is valid, m9m's point is valid and i think with marco's explanation that's been basically resolved, I think we can move on and not make any bigger of a deal out of it :)

Come on man, what a shitty excuse

I was just talkin' about my day in hospital yesterday (and also I was saying to boom w/ every pokemon n_n)
I'm not accusing you or marco of cheating (even though you did discuss the match, he's better than you at RBY so it's moot). I'm just calling you rude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)