ORAS Celebration Tour - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
NightFox and I started playing yesterday, then he disconnected. Since Tour was starting, we postponed it for after Tour but he wasn't online anymore.

Asking for an extension I guess?

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
NightFox and I started playing yesterday, then he disconnected. Since Tour was starting, we postponed it for after Tour but he wasn't online anymore.

Asking for an extension I guess?
Yeah, we can extend this another day.

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I contacted him a week ago and he responded, but when we're having the match hasn't been decided on.
Fran17 has had some problems with his PC so he can't answer on smogon but yesterday he was waiting for you on the main server. So he doesn't think you deserve the Activity. He'll be online today from now for other 2-3 hours on the main server. He'll also be on the smogtours server from 9:30 pm (GMT+1). If you can't play today, maybe an extention is the best way if the hoster'll give this.

Last edited:
Fran17 has had some problems with his PC so he can't answer on smogon but yesterday he was waiting for you on the main server. So he doesn't think you deserve the Activity. He'll be online today from now for other 2-3 hours. He'll Aldo be on the smogtours server from 9:30 pm (GMT+1). If you can't play today, maybe an extention is the best way if the host'll give this.
That's a +6 hours from GMT -5, right? If so, that would be 3:30 AM my time, and I would be asleep from then. I was on Showdown too, but he never told me his alt so I just didn't know. An extension is probably in order, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)