Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello everyone! Since the official date of the Halloween Party Battle Competition has been revealed, I'm hosting a giveaway in the giveaway subforum for all who are interested. This will be my only advertisement for it so as not to clutter up the thread. The link is here.

Not sure about the set. Tbh, I just want to RNG it because it's there. o3o

You're welcome.
Calm Nature w/ EV's of 246 HP/172 Def/92 Sp.Def with Leftovers is to lower the chances of being 2HKO'd by LO Psyshock from Latios and LO Thunderbolt Thundurus.

252 SpA Life Orb Latios Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 172 Def Clefable: 179-212 (45.4 - 53.8%) -- 2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 92+ SpD Clefable: 168-199 (42.6 - 50.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Calm is the way to go.

Reactions: Xen
So I currently have this, still in an egg:

Chikorita (♀) | ESV: {3152}
Calm Nature | Overgrow | 31/31/31/31/31/31
Leech Seed | Aromatherapy | Body Slam | Leaf Storm

Perfect for breeding. Or you can hatch her too if you want, idk. PM/VM me with offers if you want her. I'm not really looking for other flawless females or anything, even a spitback I don't yet have (check my thread although there's some stuff I've yet to add) might interest me.

Oh and if you do take her to hatch, she's semi-redis. So you can redistribute her as long as I get credit.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Calm Nature w/ EV's of 246 HP/172 Def/92 Sp.Def with Leftovers is to lower the chances of being 2HKO'd by LO Psyshock from Latios and LO Thunderbolt Thundurus.

252 SpA Life Orb Latios Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 172 Def Clefable: 179-212 (45.4 - 53.8%) -- 2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 92+ SpD Clefable: 168-199 (42.6 - 50.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Calm is the way to go.
Calm it is then.

One last question. Since this will obviously be a Gen III abuse, Soft-Boiled, Seismic Toss, and Counter are givens, but what move from Gen 3-5 should I tutor for the last slot?

What are the most desirable egg moves for Mega Banette?

Destiny Bond is obvious, but Confuse Ray, Gunk Shot, Phantom Force, Pursuit, and maybe even Disable seem like potential options. (Shadow Sneak can be learned by level-up.)

Destiny Bond is obvious, but Confuse Ray, Gunk Shot, Phantom Force, Pursuit, and maybe even Disable seem like potential options. (Shadow Sneak can be learned by level-up.)
I'd definitely say Phantom Force and Disable seem like neat options. The former, while a charge move, is Banette's strongest Physical Stab, and Disable is another toy he can play with using Prankster.

Disable is a fun move to use against Choice-locked Pokes. Confuse Ray might be good with Prankster too if you want to go for that.

Hi everyone,
I search some pokemon to complete my dex. I only need event pokemon jirachi, manaphy, shaymin, meloetta and genesect.
Can somebody trade me them ? I can give you in exchange some spitback (swinub,froakie,goomy,litwik,larvesta)
I can also breed you some pokemon. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)