Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm in a bit of a "dilemma." (It isn't a dilemma, really, but you know...)

I'm looking for a Regenerator Alomomola and a Speed Boost Carvanha so that I may breed them. Could anyone help me with that (I don't care about the statistics, I'm just looking for the ability)?

I have an Adamant Guts 5 IV Machop with Egg Moves as well as a Modest Unburden 5 IV Swirlix that I can give as thanks.

OK then, makes sense. I guess I'll go for Destiny Bond/Disable/Confuse Ray/Phantom Force. Thanks!
You might have specified on the page before but I can't be arsed looking, is this for doubles or singles? If for doubles then I wouldn't use Phantom force, the fact that it takes two turns to use hinders it because it's got prankster, where you might need to get another status move off. The set I use is Will-o-wisp, Shadow Sneak/Sucker punch/Shadow Claw, destiny bond and Protect/disable. Protect because Prankster doesn't activate the turn it Mega Evolves.

You might have specified on the page before but I can't be arsed looking, is this for doubles or singles? If for doubles then I wouldn't use Phantom force, the fact that it takes two turns to use hinders it because it's got prankster, where you might need to get another status move off. The set I use is Will-o-wisp, Shadow Sneak/Sucker punch/Shadow Claw, destiny bond and Protect/disable. Protect because Prankster doesn't activate the turn it Mega Evolves.
He was actually just asking for Egg Moves, those other moves you mentioned are level-ups or TMs.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello! I'm in a bit of a "dilemma." (It isn't a dilemma, really, but you know...)

I'm looking for a Regenerator Alomomola and a Speed Boost Carvanha so that I may breed them. Could anyone help me with that (I don't care about the statistics, I'm just looking for the ability)?

I have an Adamant Guts 5 IV Machop with Egg Moves as well as a Modest Unburden 5 IV Swirlix that I can give as thanks.
I can give you a 5iv HA Carvanha. Could I ask what eggs moves are on the Machop?

What's a good moveset on Hippowdon? I want to use a curse set:/
For Curse Hippowdon, I'd say typical EdgeQuake coverage and Slack Off for recovery seems your best bet. 252 HP/252 Sp. Def with a Calm? (- Sp Att, +Sp. Def) nature.

Would the residual damage from sand be good to break sashes, or would sand offense be too able to exploit it?

For Curse Hippowdon, I'd say typical EdgeQuake coverage and Slack Off for recovery seems your best bet. 252 HP/252 Sp. Def with a Calm? (- Sp Att, +Sp. Def) nature.

Would the residual damage from sand be good to break sashes, or would sand offense be too able to exploit it?
I'm pretty sure calm nature is -Attack + Spdef, did you mean Careful? - Spattack + Spdef

Looking for the following female spitbacks:

- Dream Ball Alomomola with Regenerator
- Dream Ball Nidoran with Hustle
- Karrablast with No Guard

Check my thread for the list of spitbacks I have.

Looking for the following female spitbacks:

- Dream Ball Alomomola with Regenerator
- Dream Ball Nidoran with Hustle
- Karrablast with No Guard

Check my thread for the list of spitbacks I have.
I have parents available to breed the Nidoran and Karrablast (Dream Ball) if you'd like. Need anything besides the ball and ability?

Also, since I'll be breeding anyway, Egg Moves for Nidoran?

So I currently have this, still in an egg:

Chikorita (♀) | ESV: {3152}
Calm Nature | Overgrow | 31/31/31/31/31/31
Leech Seed | Aromatherapy | Body Slam | Leaf Storm

Perfect for breeding. Or you can hatch her too if you want, idk. PM/VM me with offers if you want her. I'm not really looking for other flawless females or anything, even a spitback I don't yet have (check my thread although there's some stuff I've yet to add) might interest me.

Oh and if you do take her to hatch, she's semi-redis. So you can redistribute her as long as I get credit.
Bumping this before I go to bed, just in case there's anybody else who might be interested in this. I'll decide on which offer I'm accepting in the morning.

Nah, I just need them like that. No need for good IVs or anything. What do you want in return?
Of the offered spitbacks, Anorith and either Growlithe or Magikarp.

I need to breed them though, so give me a bit to find some stuff in their Egg Groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)