Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the offered spitbacks, Anorith and either Growlithe or Magikarp.

I need to breed them though, so give me a bit to find some stuff in their Egg Groups.
Ok, I have to breed you the spitbacks also. I'll breed you an Anorith. And do you want Growlithe or Magikarp?

Still looking for a HA Female Dratini in a pretty ball. Have some HA 4-5 IV net ball gligars, Huge power 4-5 iv marills with super power belly drum and aqua jet and a moon ball female ghastlys.

Also looking for some start friend safaris! Please CMT me, not sure what that means but i assume it's message.

Still looking for a HA Female Dratini in a pretty ball. Have some HA 4-5 IV net ball gligars, Huge power 4-5 iv marills with super power belly drum and aqua jet and a moon ball female ghastlys.

Also looking for some start friend safaris! Please CMT me, not sure what that means but i assume it's message.
What do you consider a "pretty ball"? I can breed a Nest Ball Spitback if that works in exchange for one of those Marill (mainly the Egg Move combo)

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor

Just for reference CMT means "check my thread"

Whats a good spread for this Mega Venusaur
Synthesis
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb
Earthquake
I was told to use Quiet, but does that mean I need to run 0 IVs in speed?

Whats a good spread for this Mega Venusaur
Synthesis
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb
Earthquake
I was told to use Quiet, but does that mean I need to run 0 IVs in speed?
It's more that Venusaur wants both Offenses on that set, but its bulk is also its main asset.

I don't THINK there's any situation where Mega Venusaur wants to go last. So the Quiet nature is to boost his stat, but no need for 0 Speed

I can get you a Dratini in a Dream Ball that I bred from chester0334's giveaway. I'd take a Gastly if you're offering.

It's more that Venusaur wants both Offenses on that set, but its bulk is also its main asset.

I don't THINK there's any situation where Mega Venusaur wants to go last. So the Quiet nature is to boost his stat, but no need for 0 Speed
What can he outspeed in the sun with Chlororphyll and Quiet

What can he outspeed in the sun with Chlororphyll and Quiet
Mega Venusaur has Thick Fat, normal Venusaur has Chlorophyll.

It's not that he NEEDS to outspeed things, it's just that there's no reason to underspeed them anyway, so might as well go 31 Speed even with Quiet.

Greninja'd

Any 'mon in an apricorn ball that has its HA is 100% hacked. So no, its a hack and not legit.

EDIT:
rewording
That's what I thought. I found it weird when I saw people offering it. Thanks for the confirmation!

Btw, does anyone have a HA Buneary spitback? I can offer a non-shiny/legendary from my trade thread for one.

Lots of people run nest, but all these would honestly look pretty nice :) Nest looks best on the shiny version.

Edit: Now I want all of them :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)