The Everything NHL Thread

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Sunday, 9/24 - 1 PM EST - 4 PM EST
Sunday, 10/1 - 1 PM EST - 4 PM EST
Sunday, 10/8 - 1 PM EST - 4 PM EST

Realisticly I should be able to make these AND still sleep on time while not being a wreck at work, but if i'm the only one out, I don't mind missing the draft if I have to.
My head is currently just not at fantasy hockey, the baby's head wasn't growing well compared to last echo (it showed 30 weeks, while we are almost 33 weeks pregnant), so hospital visit tomorrow for another checkup. Rest of his body was growing normally, heart rate is fine. But just really worried, so fantasy hockey isn't a big concern for me now. Worse case I need to try and make the best out of autodraft.

Royalty

Confused, truth is what I choose
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just so I can get a better idea of when to schedule the draft, can all of you tell me the when you'll be available on

Sunday, 9/24 - 1 PM EST - 10 PM EST
Sunday, 10/1 - 1 PM EST - 10 PM EST
Sunday, 10/8 - 1 PM EST - 10 PM EST

I'd like to find a time when all of us can be at the draft, and I'm prioritizing showing up to the draft over as late as possible.
The dates are 28th/5th/12th btw (yours are wednesdays) and the 12th is too late. I can do the 28th from 5pm-10pm east, I'm free all day but I'm 1st alternate for hosting the 2pm EST tour. I can do the 5th anytime between 1pm-10pm EST.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Just so I can get a better idea of when to schedule the draft, can all of you tell me the when you'll be available on

Sunday, 9/28 - 1 PM EST - 10 PM EST
Sunday, 10/5 - 1 PM EST - 10 PM EST

I'd like to find a time when all of us can be at the draft, and I'm prioritizing showing up to the draft over as late as possible.

Justin8649 SkylarGreen Vineon CaptainKishimoto Solace Aladyyn Genesis7 Mercy Heysup Royalty Texas Cloverleaf
sorry, I'm an idiot and had the wrong dates. reposted with the proper ones.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can technically do any time because I have the Yahoo app. I will be doing school work between 5-? PM this Sunday and will be hungover before then

Take that as you will, again mobile drafting is possible

On the 28th I should be able to make any of those times work. The 5th is really bad for me. I'd have to attempt to draft on my phone and most likely be AFK most of the time. Another possibility would be the 4th, but I guess a lot of people don't want to do it on a Saturfday.

I can do both dates, would prefer before 6 pm but I could manage if it was later (not later than 8 though, that would kill me at school).

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Its better now atleast after almost having to cause a scene in a hospital. They didnt want to give us the test we came fir at first but await results from a week or two in the future.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Alright,
I can do anytime after 6 PM
Can you see if you can do 4 PM EST this Sunday?

Looks like everyone can make 4 PM on Sunday, so it seems to be the most popular option. Can you draft on a phone by any chance?

I'll set the draft for 4 PM EST Sunday, September 28 for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)