The Ubers Open III - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really tell for sure what's going on between you two and who's telling the truth. I want to give NightFox a chance to respond before flipping the act call. So for the time being, I'm just going to put the act call for your game on hold (at least for about a day from this post).

However, sparksblade has a witness and this replay (http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ubers-23088) to confirm his claims so I'm very much favoring him atm. Again, I want to give nightfox a chance to respond before doing anything.

Dallaren I'll give you and whoever your opponent turns out to be an extension if needed.

NightFox

Banned deucer.
I'll explain this:
Sparksblade was on only between 5pm to 9:30pm of his timezone everyday (4am to 8:30am of my timezone) so it was imposible for me to play at that time. The only day that i could play at that time was on saturday but he couldn't play that day. This wednesday i was free until 10am of my time so i asked him to play at 9pm of my time (10pm of his time) but i really never saw him on smogontours. However, he has 2 proof that he was there while i have no one. Idk what happened but i want to request another extension if its possible until tomorrow so i can play with Sparksblade at same hour as wednesday but if i fail to make it at that hour he should have the win.

I have been busy as most people know and MoxieInfinite has tried to call activity, but him thinking calling activity means he can go missing for the next 2 days to avoid me is utterly ridiculous, i've seen him online, so he doesn't have any excuses, I know I missed your VM but i'm here now, I'm ready to fight, so let's play bro.

I'll explain this:
Sparksblade was on only between 5pm to 9:30pm of his timezone everyday (4am to 8:30am of my timezone) so it was imposible for me to play at that time. The only day that i could play at that time was on saturday but he couldn't play that day. This wednesday i was free until 10am of my time so i asked him to play at 9pm of my time (10pm of his time) but i really never saw him on smogontours. However, he has 2 proof that he was there while i have no one. Idk what happened but i want to request another extension if its possible until tomorrow so i can play with Sparksblade at same hour as wednesday but if i fail to make it at that hour he should have the win.
confirming i'm ready to play today at 2200 my time if Melee Mewtwo agrees
works for me

Me and steel are 1-1 but it got late and I had to go as g1 took over an hour. So if we can't get g3 done today (which we should), can we have an extension please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)