The Ubers Open III - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting here to say that me and moxie have scheduled a time but will require an extension to play it out. Would rather not lose out on another open because of some retarded ass coinflip call.

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Forgot to make contact and now it's deadline day kek.
Received nothing from opp either so I guess coinflip is most suitable unless you see me today Caledrith, I'll be sitting on smogtours as TOTEMO from now til around midnight GMT.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requesting activity. Finalflash has put in pretty much no effort to schedule and instead sticks to spamming "play now???" During intervals that I'm unavailable despite me giving him a time range that we can play. Pretty much he hasn't done anything on his end besides telling me his schedule is unpredictable which makes him unable to schedule.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Requesting activity. Finalflash has put in pretty much no effort to schedule and instead sticks to spamming "play now???" During intervals that I'm unavailable despite me giving him a time range that we can play. Pretty much he hasn't done anything on his end besides telling me his schedule is unpredictable which makes him unable to schedule.
lol how is it his fault if he can't make the times you requested (note that when he gives you a time, you say that you can't or give him a different range of times that he can't make) and that when he finally finds you online you just john him or ignore his attempts? If anything, he made more efforts than you.

Requesting extension, i've been fairly busy this week but we should be able to get it done during extension time.

The logs of our conversations are on my page, so I find it insane that you'd to try and argue me as inactive, but I digress. All the times I messaged you to play were times where I saw "viewing....a moment ago", so naturally i'd ask you to play if we're both online....but of course I get the reply "i'm unavailable xd". You really are one of a kind dude. My first GS and i'm simply cursed with flaky opponents. Is it my cologne? Do I offend? LOL i swear, who attempts to get through o tournament without playing? I'll let the host make his call.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The logs of our conversations are on my page, so I find it insane that you'd to try and argue me as inactive, but I digress. All the times I messaged you to play were times where I saw "viewing....a moment ago", so naturally i'd ask you to play if we're both online....but of course I get the reply "i'm unavailable xd". You really are one of a kind dude. My first GS and i'm simply cursed with flaky opponents. Is it my cologne? Do I offend? LOL i swear, who attempts to get through o tournament without playing? I'll let the host make his call.
Lol, what? I specifically listed times where I would have access to a stable connection and/or won't be in class. Apparently browsing on forums on a phone = being available to play am I right? Like I said, I listed pretty much all the times where I would be available to play where I'm not just checking the forums in class or some shit. If you really had the audacity to constantly stalk my profile page, it baffles me on why you would going through all that effort instead of just outright listing a time where we'd both be available to play as opposed to just going, fite now? fite now? fite now?

Lol, what? I specifically listed times where I would have access to a stable connection and/or won't be in class. Apparently browsing on forums on a phone = being available to play am I right? Like I said, I listed pretty much all the times where I would be available to play where I'm not just checking the forums in class or some shit. If you really had the audacity to constantly stalk my profile page, it baffles me on why you would going through all that effort instead of just outright listing a time where we'd both be available to play as opposed to just going, fite now? fite now? fite now?
Asking twice if you can play constitutes "constantly stalking" LOL OK! drama queen; anyway, any person who would want to actually get the match done ,obviously, would do this because I have no other means of contact. I'm seldom able to be here, so I'd imagine that would be common sense- but hey. A basic level of comprehension is required to access the current "dilemma". I'm not gonna waste anymore time addressing your delusional accusations. I got better shit to do with my life. BTW! "Audacity to constantly stalk" LOLOL living in comic book,,,I thought this was hilarious btw thanks for the laugh pal :]

Last edited:
Confirming BLOOD TOTEM and I never played, however I did post (on Thursday lol, not sure if that counts haha) on his profile, so there's that. I'd prefer an extension to a coinflip/activity win.

sorry for the lateness, had that whole starting school going on and that fucked with my free time. gonna start closing out this round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)