XY OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY (MAKING A NEW THREAD)

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, I called it first. Am finishing up the analysis, will probably run it by a friend and submit it over the weekend.

As for other mons, I can do pretty much anything, though I'd probably prefer Lando-T as I also use it a lot and I have a few custom spreads for it (primarily for taking on Talonflame+M-Pinsir when Scarfed), plus I know all of its roles nicely and I know the major speed benchmarks to hit. Do I get the go-ahead?
I asked if I could do Lando-T .-.
I'm sure we all use it quite a bit, considering how good it is :P

Omastar needs an update. It is so much better after all the Mega Mawile ban which could revenge kill it with Sucker punch with combo priority and the lack of Water type resists makes it so much better. Also knock Off is the best option for slot 4 last time I checked. Want to update Jukain my nigga

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Omastar needs an update. It is so much better after all the Mega Mawile ban which could revenge kill it with Sucker punch with combo priority and the lack of Water type resists makes it so much better. Also knock Off is the best option for slot 4 last time I checked. Want to update Jukain my nigga
o and do this dude

PISTOLERO

I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
Hello, after reading alexwolf's post in the viability thread i went looking for a Toxicroak analysis and couldn't find one. If it doesn't exist, could I reserve it?

Hello, after reading alexwolf's post in the viability thread i went looking for a Toxicroak analysis and couldn't find one. If it doesn't exist, could I reserve it?
Do you know how it works? Do you have experience using it? The last thing we would want to do is assign an analysis to a person who does not know how to use it.

PISTOLERO

I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
Alfalfa it checks/counters Keldeo, Suicune, Azumarill as just 3 examples, eats rain teams, gunk shot 2hkoes Mega Venussaur, eats fairies etc. yeah i do know what it does + it's good now that Aegis is gone (no need to run shitty knock off)

Jukain You said you wanted new spreads for Venusaur on the Analysis discussion thread.

both venu spreads should be changed, just want feedback real quick in case somebody has something else in mind.

for the offensive set: 192 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 60 Spe modest, which is rlly pretty much the standard spread. hits 210 which creeps cune, daunt would be listed as the reason for the exact number because daunt is 209.

for the defensive set: 248 HP / 116 Def / 48 SpD / 96 Spe bold. speed is for jolly azu (which is kinda rare but it's worth it as otherwise you lose to a flinch which is dumb as fuck or if venu is weakened etc, you want the insurance basically), daunt (which is gaining a bit of popularity recently and lethal vs these defensive teams that venu is on), and cune (i will creep another ev or so to outspeed rotoms to punish them if they try and vswitch out, can't put this in the analysis tho). spdef avoids the 2hko from ninja ice beam 99.6% of the time after rocks to which is kinda useful considering fewer are packing esens so then you actually beat them. def is for handling physical stuff blegh you know what i mean. it definitely helps to have that bulk, i wouldn't really go without it.

CrashinBoomBang is it really? lol. that definitely needs to be fixed. i run that exact spread but with def > hp cuz you only really take hits from physical things, there's no reason to have extra special bulk. i'll implement this right away.
Can I do the Venusaur update?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)