X & Y's Excellent Adventure - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is standard XY OU, but all Pokemon with a dex number of 252 or higher banned. Basically, you can't use ADV, DPP, BW, or XY Pokemon.

When you see this, please VM your opponent asap to set up a time for your battle. For the sake of activity calls, VMs are the only concrete evidence I can go by, so please use them.

Standard XY OU with a bit of a twist. We're taking a trip through history but still including XY's mechanics and megas.

Round 1: all XY Pokemon are banned.
Round 2: all XY and BW Pokemon are banned.
Round 5: all XY, BW, DPP, ADV, and GSC Pokemon are banned. Only first gen mons are legal.

Each round, we kick out another gen. We'll be using XY mechanics throughout, so even in Round 5+, you can use megas of RBY mons and Hyper Beam is still awful. Everything is to be played as XY OU on Showdown; the only limitations each round are for mons you can use.

Here's a general Tournament Rules and Guidelines link.

Best of luck to everyone that signs up. LFGI!

Pairings:

innovamania vs Tricking
ErzaVsErza vs SoulWind
zdrup15 vs Ruppy
ssjjynx vs Lyconik
SOMALIA vs Mael
Level 56 vs Tesung
Benja299 vs Mean Mr Snorlax
blunder vs Cristal

Deadline:

Thursday, October 9th.

Good luck everyone~

Last edited:

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
I don't know how to play my opponent, someone help me pls

Two unfinished matches, so gonna go with activity calls now.

SOMALIA vs Mael, I'm giving to Mael. SOMALIA kind of vanished after he got banned and Mael at least attempted to track him down.
Benja vs Meanlax, I've got to go Meanlax. You were kind of equally active, but Benja has yet to play a game in this tourney, so I can't justify even coin-flipping him to top 8. Sorry mate, but I'm cutting off your coin streak here.

Next round should be up shortly~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)