DOU Doubles Circuit Major - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok I consulted with TD McMeghan and he made a judgment call. wllmagic gets activity win over e7e because e7e missed a time even though it was during the extension and I had said I would flip it.

Flipping it was a solution if it just couldn't get scheduled in the one extra day. It could and actually did get scheduled though, and then e7e missed the time, so I am giving wllmagic the activity win.

Therefore, the final matchup is set. champetero vs e7e hopefully you can get this done on time, despite starting late.

Activity post, i schedulelohgock
lohgock today after i finish a battle for ubers open and he wasn't here e whole day. also :
"Lohgock was last seen : Friday at 5:12 PM"
we have really close timezones. however, the problem is that i won't be able to connect during the rest of the round because of college and irl stuff etcetc
and :
7:59 PM <champetero> @seen lohgock
7:59 PM <ChanStat> Lohgock (~Lohgock@synIRC-6373863A.dip0.t-ipconnect.de) was last seen quitting for "Ping timeout: 187 seconds" on Sat September 27 07:59:10 2014 UTC (1 day, 11 hours, 1 minute ago)
7:59 PM <champetero> lol

Last edited:

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
in an ironic twist, after scheduling a time for the battle (supposed to take place around now), blizzard just vmed me saying that he couldn't battle and that i could have the win

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hi hello I was playing pokebasket, and was up 1-0 when he said he needed to go. If we don't get the chance to meet up before the deadline, this is a leverage / activity post

acitivity post, I told sunny my times of availability (everytime from sunday on), he told me he's playing me after "my german friend" (whatever this means) but never said when he can or wants to play. Three days later I asked him if he could play now, he never responded. Now he's making an acitivity post ?_?

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm tired and nothing is going to happen in the next 3 hours because 2/3 of these matches are between europeans and the other one just isn't going to happen period.

Activity Wins:

TRC vs Qazoo306
(Qazoo ignored repeated VMs and wasn't around on the day he said he would be)

Laga
vs pokebasket
(Laga won g1, then pokebasket left)

Lohgock vs Sunny.
(both are claiming activity (?). Being totally honest neither followed Aldaron scheduling and I hate calling an activity win for someone who didn't exactly follow the rules to get one. Lohgock however was more active and his posts were at least slightly more useful toward the goal of scheduling the match.

Next round going up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)