NFL weekly picks or something

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Picked the Browns, feeling sad as both their losses on the season are to last-second FGs. :(

lol everyone had faith in washington, pittsburgh, and atlanta

not as bad as week 2 tho when it was 4 games everyone picked the same team and lost

still can't believe how hard cousins shat the bed

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
I was 9-4 this week. I picked the giants like a boss...and also picked the packers (fuck your revenge game chicago). I ALMOST picked the cowboys but aggghhh

6-7 for week 4, which was not surprising seeing as I wasn't really confident in most of my picks at all for once. Still hanging on to the Smogon group lead tho (barely).

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
This week was a good week for everybody, just like a couple weeks ago was bad for everybody. I guess that's what happens when most of the favorites win (or lose).

DEL RIO I WILL DEFEAT YOU

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
To be fair, I picked against Dallas in Seattle and I've picked Dallas a whole lot in highly disfavored matchups over the years.

fuck me :(

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Thanks bro.

Man, I got the free NO at home over everyone else and then managed to throw that point away by apparently picking the Iggles.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Picked New England like a wise old sage.

Picked Carolina against road NO and paid the iron price. :[

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Sadly, I am a better Dallas fan than a competitive Pick'em player I guess, or I totally would've picked the iggles.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Man what the fuck happened to me this week? :( Now I'm gonna lose to atticus, fuck.

This time I'm legit picking the Cowboys though, they seem to do better on the road against divisional opponents for some reason. And this time they have ten days rest instead of three. ;/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)