Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have anything with a Speed IV of 0? I prefer it be in the Mineral egg group, but anything with 0 Speed I'll take and can chain my way to a Honedge somehow. I also don't care about any other IVs or nature or anything, so long as it has that 0 Speed.

Does anyone have anything with a Speed IV of 0? I prefer it be in the Mineral egg group, but anything with 0 Speed I'll take and can chain my way to a Honedge somehow. I also don't care about any other IVs or nature or anything, so long as it has that 0 Speed.
Let me check my boxes, I have tons of Honedge spitbacks with egg moves and I'm sure some of them have some 31 IVs with the 0 speed you're looking for :)

Let me check my boxes, I have tons of Honedge spitbacks with egg moves and I'm sure some of them have some 31 IVs with the 0 speed you're looking for :)
That would be beautiful. What kind of things can I give you in return? Anything in particular you're after? I've got lots of yet-to-EV-train 5IV thingys.

That would be beautiful. What kind of things can I give you in return? Anything in particular you're after? I've got lots of yet-to-EV-train 5IV thingys.
You don't have to give me anything lol :) checking my bank right now!

EDIT: have you added, waiting online!

Last edited:
Not sure if this is asking for much but does anybody have a competitive Kyogre? I obviously dont mind if it's cloned or whatnot. Thanks in advance

I'm going after zapdos in the spirit's den. Any suggestions for nature and ball? (Though, I will probably give up on the ball after a short time and just get it in a master ball)

Also, looking for a female mankey in a friend or level ball. IVs don't matter.

Anybody got a competitive coumpound eye joltik or galvantula with timid and good iv (mabye perfect)?

I might be able to offer some flawless pokemon

Got Slowpokes, Evee's with HA and Bubasuars with their HA and Giga Drain to offer, looking for the following with HA

Dratini

Also looking for a Rotom

Thanks,

Interested in these, must be kalos bred (PM if you have)

- Adamant 5 IV Thick Fat Mamoswine/Swinub with Icicle Crash
- Modest 5 IV Hydreigon/Deino

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
yeah but the only possible parent is either itself or slugma who both initially get it through the move tutor
Oh, derp. Didn't realize the list of parents were that small.

If you're willing to wait a few hours (in my college classes atm), I can catch a male Litwick and tutor the move for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)